Sustanon recipe

BulldogBo

Reaction score
So recently got some raws of sustanon 250 anyone have a good recipe for a 10gram batch ??

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just an fyi for you, most chemists are not going to provide their recipe and you may not get a response.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Also for sust, the individual esters have different melting points, so if you got them all mixed in one powder, its gonna be some crappy end product

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ! I will go a diffrent route. Maybe enanthate. Instead

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Also for sust, the individual esters have different melting points, so if you got them all mixed in one powder, its gonna be some crappy end product

Yeah when I received the stuff it was already melting too so I wasn’t sure about that !!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
You're not here to push a source are you?
LOL HELL NO !! I’m just here for good info and to chat with like minded ppl !!! I barley have a source surely not here to push nothing

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Personal use only !!! Just don’t want to **** myself up !!!!

Reaction score
go to basskiller online for their steroid caculator. Makes everything simple

Reaction score
Fellas, haven't been around for a minute. I noticed all kinds of comments to the OP that lead me to believe we don't talk openly about conversions and recipes and helping each other out as brewers anymore. Not real sure what happened but do we not share info anymore? Chemical studies and homebrew discussions have come to NOT talking about homebrew and how to help each other out in our testing and experiments??? In no way am I taking up for the guy as I don't know what may or may not be. However, for years and years I helped guys and recieved help from experienced guys on these boards in order to not have to be scammed and be given bunk or DIRTY gear by learning how to do it for our/myself. Do we now get banned for explaining techniques and helping others with conversions??? I'm just asking cause it has been a while since I have frequented and I dont see that the rules have changed.
Thanks in advance

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Fellas, haven't been around for a minute. I noticed all kinds of comments to the OP that lead me to believe we don't talk openly about conversions and recipes and helping each other out as brewers anymore. Not real sure what happened but do we not share info anymore? Chemical studies and homebrew discussions have come to NOT talking about homebrew and how to help each other out in our testing and experiments??? In no way am I taking up for the guy as I don't know what may or may not be. However, for years and years I helped guys and recieved help from experienced guys on these boards in order to not have to be scammed and be given bunk or DIRTY gear by learning how to do it for our/myself. Do we now get banned for explaining techniques and helping others with conversions??? I'm just asking cause it has been a while since I have frequented and I dont see that the rules have changed.
Thanks in advance

You may freely share your recipes and conversions.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i would add, be careful and use your best judgment on who you share your information/knowledge with, some people have no business messing with that.

TheSpectre

Reaction score

Almost nobody sells real Sustanon. It's 200mg of Enanthate + 50mg of Prop.

New Threads