blood work

Reaction score
while reading thru the threads i have noticed the great advice you all are giving as far as checking your blood, test levels, hdl ect
other groups that i belonged to never mentioned anything to other members about this. you seem to really care about your
fellow brothers here. I myself am lucky enough to have a wife that is a nurse practitioner so she does this all for me.
very important not because I am old but for anybody to keep in check. my hats off to all of you.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes great assumption

I've been a member here for 6 years and other forums for 20.. lots of great info here for such a newer board

Everyone cares

Rowdybrad pm

bplebo75

Reaction score
Seeing my Endo today to go over lab results. Hope they are good because tired of getting F$%ked on underdosed gear. I'll keep everyone posted.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah we do care for each other around here like brothers. So much so, I'm going to help you out.

Don't let the wife do your blood testing. It's going to be a bad day when you test positive for an STD. :32 (18): All joking aside, thanks for noting this.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah we do care for each other around here like brothers. So much so, I'm going to help you out.

Don't let the wife do your blood testing. It's going to be a bad day when you test positive for an STD. :32 (18): All joking aside, thanks for noting this.

It’s even worse when you find out she’s been hiding that from your results!

New Threads