Testosterone prices

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, Ron and I talk about this a lot.

That we do. 10mL costs me $150 and I need to do it in 1mL increments. They won't let more than 1mL go out the door at once, this is the case with any pharmacy in my zip code. Chain or mom&pop, doesn't matter.

Asked why they override doctors prescriptions and they said the insurance company does the override when they feel there is the potential for abuse. Said that if the insurance finds out, they could lose their license to operate. I have no idea if any of that is true, all I know is I'm not walking out with more than 1mL at a go now.

i get my trt vials for about 36$ for 2 of the 1ml 200 things. i dont know of any pharmacies around here that do the 10ml vials. It sucks but its what i got for now. At least the price isnt too damn bad.

FWIW, to provide some perspective, as early as 3 years ago 10mL cost $15 out the door.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
That we do. 10mL costs me $150 and I need to do it in 1mL increments. They won't let more than 1mL go out the door at once, this is the case with any pharmacy in my zip code. Chain or mom&pop, doesn't matter.

Asked why they override doctors prescriptions and they said the insurance company does the override when they feel there is the potential for abuse. Said that if the insurance finds out, they could lose their license to operate. I have no idea if any of that is true, all I know is I'm not walking out with more than 1mL at a go now.

FWIW, to provide some perspective, as early as 3 years ago 10mL cost $15 out the door.

I think it is true... Now that I think about it, I dont run my rx test script through my insurance because my insurance doesnt cover it, so I told my pharmacy not to run my insurance anymore and now I get 10ml vials with no hastle at all. Maybe thats why...

Ron, you should try that option. Ask them if you can forgo the insurance and pay a cash price. Should get the price down to $50-80 for a vial.

Last edited:

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

Potential for abuse? Yet they have no problem sending someone out the door with like a 90 day supply of narcotic pain meds!

Oblivious

Reaction score
Potential for abuse? Yet they have no problem sending someone out the door with like a 90 day supply of narcotic pain meds!
tell me about it, they give my my 45 pill bottles of xanax and god knows how much Narco without question

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) take these prices
2) add the premium you'd charge if it was you putting your neck on the line
3) discount it based on the probability it's bunk or under dosed.
4) multiply by your desperation factor

View attachment 5840

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
1) take these prices
2) add the premium you'd charge if it was you putting your neck on the line
3) discount it based on the probability it's bunk or under dosed.
4) multiply by your desperation factor

View attachment 5840
If that's what I think it is, you have to have no insurance to qualify for that. You might want to look through the fine print

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If that's what I think it is, you have to have no insurance to qualify for that. You might want to look through the fine print

I was trying to give OP a starting point to gauge what is a price he should be willing to pay for a ugl, but I agree there are different tiers for pricing

(No particular order)
- ugl prices
- uninsured prices
- insured prices
- clinic prices

Each have their own price range for what is considered “fair” or “expected “

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was trying to give OP a starting point to gauge what is a price he should be willing to pay for a ugl, but I agree there are different tiers for pricing

(No particular order)
- ugl prices
- uninsured prices
- insured prices
- clinic prices

Damn solid and mirrors my experience in the field. Kudos.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

(No particular order)
- ugl prices
- uninsured prices
- insured prices
- clinic prices

this.......

Reaction score
Prices don't mean shit until you receive the drugs and send them off to be tested of do a roid test. I dealt with a company who sent us real shit to brew 30 vials last year. Everything was spot on the 1st time. This year we ordered enough to make 50 vials from the same company and it was all BUNK. Your best bet is to go try and get on TRT then you will have a prescription and then you can shop LEGIT online pharmacies around the world. It's much easier to buy real TEST in you have the scrip, less UGL middle man scammers. Just my 2 cents!!!!!

Hey I remember you... From the PPL's thread!

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test c from a Compounding pharmacy here is $60 per 10cc with no insurance. Only difference i see is that It’s a little thicker

Reaction score
So ive been asking some sources and seen some prices and they all seem off, I found someone selling 250mg x 10 ML bottles for 30 dollars and that just sound like snake oil and on the other hand my friend who owns an anti aging clinc wont drop them less than 130 a bottle, whats up with that ? its test C btw

Does the anti-aging clinic take refferals? At that price i might be intersted if he works by mail as i i get blood in the mid atlantic united states ( mason dixon line) but my doc is a bit stingy like 150 per week once i go on it. I would love to add 250 per week to it and i would pay that price until i find a source i know is legit that is cheaper.

New Threads