becoming a sponsor

Reaction score
Please advise on how to come to an agreement. We ship worldwide top quality products

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what are you trying to sell?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U need to contact the lead vet representative instantly

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You selling propane parts and accessories?

I have an old propane stove that uses a different adaptor size then a standard tank. I really hope he is... definitely could use the expertise. Maybe it’s an LP stove?

Switz, do you sell adaptors? What’s the price for overnighting them? You should use Hank Hill as your spokesman. He knows his stuff and speaks well.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
"The whole reason why im writing this because i took some kamagra(sildenafil) jelly last night that i carry in my wallet for emergency (in case of intoxication) and the side effect ohhh booy."

Maybe that wasn't the whole reason?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got any hotdogs with mustard??

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Top quality" well, that bests legit, and genuine. This guys wins!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Switz, would you consider just participating as a regular member?

Dan, in fairness he did come out and ask first. Everyone else just blasts stuff out there.

2% chance but this is a welcoming group.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe there are sponsors, hence this part of the forum. Sources do not sponsor but we've had precision pinz, manpower, a couple other research companies in the past. All go through Admin or POB and are approved that way. All are real companies.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe there are sponsors, hence this part of the forum. Sources do not sponsor but we've had precision pinz, manpower, a couple other research companies in the past. All go through Admin or POB and are approved that way. All are real companies.

correct.

Really admin, but POB can also do quite a bit

On another note, we get tons of sources trying to push product here and they do not last long. just an fyi

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I respect your being upfront about it however as mentioned this place has no tolerance for shills.

Follow the process and best luck.

Reaction score
I do not want to open new thread here, can some one guide me, what i mist to do, to be a sponsor in this section? Why I do not see here any other sponsor thread?
cant find any rules, information or something else. To who i can contacted in PM, to have details what I must to do?

Reaction score
I do not want to open new thread here, can some one guide me, what i mist to do, to be a sponsor in this section? Why I do not see here any other sponsor thread?
cant find any rules, information or something else. To who i can contacted in PM, to have details what I must to do?

Interested in the same question. Didn't get any response for my requiery via contact form and don't see any emails I can write to about advertising/sponsorship. Can somebody give me a hint?
Thank you in advance.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Interested in the same question. Didn't get any response for my requiery via contact form and don't see any emails I can write to about advertising/sponsorship. Can somebody give me a hint?
Thank you in advance.

You not seeing sponsors here should be the hint you need

Reaction score
Well, name of this forum is "UGBodybuilding Advertisers and Sponsors", so thought there might be possibility to buy advertising.

Thank you anyway.

New Threads