Testosterone cycle as a 17 year old??

Reaction score
I am 17, 145 lbs, 5'10, don't know if any of that matters hahaha but i wanted to see if anyone has any advice or tips on running a test cycle?? Anything helps haha

two_slug

Elite
Reaction score
Don't. You have more natural Test in your body than you'll ever have so you have yrs of potential gains before you consider AAS. What's you're training experience, current training and diet?
I trained my son who was about your age and he went from 140 lbs to 180 (same bf) naturally in a little over a yr. All it takes is a proper workout, a dialed in diet, consistency and the intensity it take takes to grow.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Terrible idea. Even if you were older you're not even close to where you should be physically before enhancement.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG....NO....smartin up little one:32 (19):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Take some time and learn from the stickies here. The side effects from cycling include shutting down your natural production etc. Low T can then lead to depression, lethargy, issues having kids etc. There’s a time in your life where those risks might be worth it but it’s most likely not at your current age.

As others have stated, you’re at the height of your natural production and haven’t even begun to think of having kids yet. Training and diet are more important then AAS. That’s a point the experienced guys drive home here. Until those are perfected, AAS won’t do much and it makes the risks even more not worth it.

I might even suggest you start doing blood work when you turn 18 and learn what the numbers mean. That way you have a good understanding of your cholesterol, blood pressure and hormones before you get into anything. I wish I was more aware of those things when I was younger. They’ll effect your general health and they’ll change as you age. The more you understand the more prepared you’ll be.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i think everyone just about covered it! Hell no lil dude, you will get 0 support here

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Cant urge you enough not to do this

two_slug

Elite
Reaction score
By the pic in your profile, you have good potential. Like I said earlier, post your current diet ( by cals and macros) and your workout.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Nooooooo .... EAT, TRAIN! That’s it kid that’s all you need to do the mass will come.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen to the rest of the bros, some have made this mistake and learned to regret it.

At your age, EAT and TRAIN like a mofo. You don't need more test at this point but you do need a solid foundation to build upon if and when you decide to do this in 10 years. We have a great deal of information in our diet and training areas of the forum that could be of great benefit.

DO NOT gamble your natural test production for the rest of your life at 17.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember being 17 and wanting to cycle. I am thankful every day that I didn’t. At your age your body is primed for growth naturally. Take advantage of that. Use these years to fine tune your training and learn how your body responds to different training variables.

It’s hard to be told to be patient, but be patient

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember being 17 and wanting to cycle. I am thankful every day that I didn’t. At your age your body is primed for growth naturally. Take advantage of that. Use these years to fine tune your training and learn how your body responds to different training variables.

It’s hard to be told to be patient, but be patient
Some of the hardest words in the world to hear and live by, we're all guilty of it no doubt.

Reaction score
okay i think that kinda came of wrong to some of yall, i was just trying to get more advice from older people that have more experience with it because a lot of my friends are on it and they seem to be making a pretty good amount of gains and they said i should hop on it and i've been thinking about it but its kind of a big step haha i was just seeing what others thought about it.

Reaction score
Thanks and i dont really have a specific diet, i just try to eat stuff with a lot of protein. i know dieting is important but i really dont know too much about it so if you have any advice for that, im all ears. As far as my work outs go i just have split days like Sunday- off Monday- chest/triceps Tuesday- legs/core Wednesday- back/biceps Thursday- legs/core Friday- chest/triceps and Saturday i do body weight stuff like 200 push ups 50 pull ups 300 air squats and 250 sit ups kinda like a full body work out. You got any advice or tips for that? Just trying to learn more haha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
First off you forgot shoulders. No bueno. Secondly look up a tdee calculator to see where your maintenance cals need to be, download something like myfitnesspal to track your calories/macros and see what you are actually consuming daily. You want to grow, so add 3-500 above your maintenance cals and adjust accordingly every 3-4 weeks. Train hard, and then harder. Good luck on your journey

Reaction score
First off you forgot shoulders. No bueno. Secondly look up a tdee calculator to see where your maintenance cals need to be, download something like myfitnesspal to track your calories/macros and see what you are actually consuming daily. You want to grow, so add 3-500 above your maintenance cals and adjust accordingly every 3-4 weeks. Train hard, and then harder. Good luck on your journey
Alright bro. i appreciate it.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
If you are a bit lost with diet and training (which, no offence, it sounds like you are) consider hiring a good coach. The knowledge you gain will help you throughout the rest of your lifting career, think of it as an investment rather than just a cost. A sound knowlege in these areas is the basis of any good lifter, regardless of drugs.

New Threads