Hello everyone

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbie here. Been lifting for a good 4 years solid. Take my diet very serious and pull a gym visit, at the least 6, times a week. However results have been... unimpressive to say the least. I’m currently in Grand Rapids... been around here snooping at posts trying to learn everything before I just fill haul into this without a clue. And I’m thinking I want to begin a cycle of Tren. Is this a good idea? And if so any help on dosage amount for a first time, should I mix it the first time, and where to get it, would be extremely helpful.
Thanks y’all.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome ...read some stickies and a few rules my man..

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Congrats on 4 years of training. That’s a solid start. There are some stickies on here to help you decide if you are ready for a first cycle and what that cycle may look like.

I am curious though, after 4 yrs of training what indications have you had that point you in this direction? If it’s just that the results have been unimpressive, it most likely you just need some diet and training tweaks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

overcoming your unimpressive gym results by running tren is like buying a Ferrari because your driving sucks.

Sure, you'll have better results with the Ferrari, but imagine how much better they'd be if you honed your skills first. Also you'll be less likely to crash and burn.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. As said above, if you're training 6 times a week forn4 years with unimpressive results it's time to take a look at your diet and training. Age, height, weight, diet and training would be helpful to know.

No. A cycle of tren is not a good idea. Do a lot more research. And in the mean time post upbyour stats, diet and training if you want real help to reach your goals.

Reaction score
Mostly seeing many others getting unreal results. I wasn’t build genetically well for weightlifting, but I do the deed anyhow. You make a fair point though... maybe I’ll take a sometimes and look over my diet, study a bit more. I’ll probably be ending up here for help often.

Reaction score
Yea I’ll take whatever help I can get.
Height: 6’0
weight:192
Diet: try to hit around 200 grams of protein a day spread out of course. I watch cards pretty close, mostly what I’ll do is just some dry toast for that in the morning, some carbs for the later day workout and cut out most other, try for about 2-3 servings of vegetables Daily. Cut all sugars possible, other than fruit or the bit you get in what not else. I track everything like that pretty closely, the only thing I’ll admit I don’t look very closely is sodium... is that a major factor? Thanks

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Youre about to get told by quite a few people that you are too young to start running cycles.....and they are right.

Read the info on here, there is a ton of it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea I’ll take whatever help I can get.
Height: 6’0
weight:192
Diet: try to hit around 200 grams of protein a day spread out of course. I watch cards pretty close, mostly what I’ll do is just some dry toast for that in the morning, some carbs for the later day workout and cut out most other, try for about 2-3 servings of vegetables Daily. Cut all sugars possible, other than fruit or the bit you get in what not else. I track everything like that pretty closely, the only thing I’ll admit I don’t look very closely is sodium... is that a major factor? Thanks

Holy ****ing shit your diet sucks lol no wonder you aren't seeing results. Carbs don't make you fat. They energize your training. And if you think training 6 days a week is a good idea then you need a shitload of carbs!

Your meals should be complete meals. Barring any allergies you should be consuming meats, starches and grains, fats, veg, fruit, milk. EAT ALL THE FOODS. Nothing is off limits. It doesn't matter what time of day or in what combination. Just get to eating.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Holy ****ing shit your diet sucks lol no wonder you aren't seeing results. Carbs don't make you fat. They energize your training. And if you think training 6 days a week is a good idea then you need a shitload of carbs!

Your meals should be complete meals. Barring any allergies you should be consuming meats, starches and grains, fats, veg, fruit, milk. EAT ALL THE FOODS. Nothing is off limits. It doesn't matter what time of day or in what combination. Just get to eating.

Meh, maybe. But my guess is it's the sodium.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to a board of much knowledge
good luck

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
POB adressed your problem. You need to eat man. Then eat some more. Train hard, enjoy a sh*tload of pizza, burgers, half a beef, and some whatever p*ssy you can get. Seriously.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well since we've talked about your diet some, what about your training? Many people feel like they have it under wraps but I don't know of anyone that can't learn something new. My off the cuff guess would be that you've stagnated in this department.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can do what Pillar says awesomely and not get nasty fat....that’s people’s fears and mistakes..as you don’t have to eat pizzas ect...to gain muscle..just EAT REAL FOODS....lol

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can do what Piller says awesomely and not get nasty fat....that’s people’s fears and mistakes..as you don’t have to eat pizzas ect...to gain muscle..just EAT REAL FOODS....lol

haha you said piller.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
look up some of the pros workouts, how they double/triple dropset and crank out partial reps til complete muscle failure. look at thier faces in pain and sweat pouring from thier body. You tellin me that's how ur gettin down? Point is there is always a way to push harder and harder

New Threads