Where to obtain gear

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They say Twitter is the best
as long as u know what to tweet.."new england clam chowder"..remember yaya its the white kind...that will score u pink thias right out the factory in lady boy town

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next time yer in the gym, climb atop a bench and loudly sing this song. Ye'll drown in gear that night.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m not asking for sources of course or anything, but how do you go about getting sources? Is it those at the gym, do I befriend a friggin doctor? I don’t want to get peddled shit and of course it be my fault.
Small test orders and steroid test kits. If you really want to be thorough there are places you can send it off to have it tested. There's no Surefire answer that anyone is going to be able to give you. Good sources go bad all the time whether it's intentional or not, they can get scammed as well and they're certainly not going to give a refund LOL

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this really went off on a lil tangent. Im sure the OP has a plan now...lol

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
well this really went off on a lil tangent. Im sure the OP has a plan now...lol

I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with him trying to find ladyboy town and walking around with a green glow stick hanging out his butt hole hahahahahahahahaaa!!!
I'm really starting to love this site.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with him trying to find ladyboy town and walking around with a green glow stick hanging out his butt hole hahahahahahahahaaa!!!
I'm really starting to love this site.

Stick to red glow sticks. Green obviously means “green light”. You want to confer “red light”.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Green, red, yellow or purple like that damn Panda everyone's talking about. It just doesn't take that disturbing image out of my head regardless of what color the butt hole is glowing lmao!

Reaction score
Hahahaha......
Green, red, yellow or purple like that damn Panda everyone's talking about. It just doesn't take that disturbing image out of my head regardless of what color the butt hole is glowing lmao!

New Threads