cruising it is !! some tip's?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so after I get off my PCT and do my blood work and see it is fine I guess im going to cruise now.

as far I came with a plan like this : Test E 600mg/w for 12w ,after taking 2 w off to let the test drop down a bit, then cruise with 300mg/w for 8-10 weeks.
any thoughts or recomendations?

what would be best timing for trenbolone in your cycle. weeks 1-4 ; 4-8 or 8-12 ? or it's individual?

love from Europe!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
so after I get off my PCT and do my blood work and see it is fine I guess im going to cruise now.

as far I came with a plan like this : Test E 600mg/w for 12w ,after taking 2 w off to let the test drop down a bit, then cruise with 300mg/w for 8-10 weeks.
any thoughts or recomendations?

what would be best timing for trenbolone in your cycle. weeks 1-4 ; 4-8 or 8-12 ? or it's individual?

love from Europe!!

How far along are you on pct? It's pointless to do pct if you just plan on blasting 600mg test straight after. If that's your plan just stop pct now and go on blast.

You cannot run bloodwork right after pct either. You'll need to wait _______(no idea) weeks before your body hits a "recovered" hormonal balance.

As as far as your proposed cycle:
600mg for 16 weeks then drop down to 300 for 10 weeks or so.

I wouldn't experiment with tren yet. You need to see how your body reacts to the higher dose of test first. If you want to run an additional compound I'd suggest either tbol or anavar (those don't amromatize).

When you do run tren you'll run (ace) for more than 4 weeks. That's not long enough. An 8 week cycle of tren ace to start with is what I did and it yielded great results. Again, I'd wait.

Plan on using an ai and getting blood work after 4-5 weeks on 600mg of test. You'll need to see where your e2 levels are.

You'll have spectacular results with test only. Nothing wrong with just running that.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
How far along are you on pct? It's pointless to do pct if you just plan on blasting 600mg test straight after. If that's your plan just stop pct now and go on blast.

You cannot run bloodwork right after pct either. You'll need to wait _______(no idea) weeks before your body hits a "recovered" hormonal balance.

As as far as your proposed cycle:
600mg for 16 weeks then drop down to 300 for 10 weeks or so.

I wouldn't experiment with tren yet. You need to see how your body reacts to the higher dose of test first. If you want to run an additional compound I'd suggest either tbol or anavar (those don't amromatize).

When you do run tren you'll run (ace) for more than 4 weeks. That's not long enough. An 8 week cycle of tren ace to start with is what I did and it yielded great results. Again, I'd wait.

Plan on using an ai and getting blood work after 4-5 weeks on 600mg of test. You'll need to see where your e2 levels are.

You'll have spectacular results with test only. Nothing wrong with just running that.

just planning ahead. after PCT ill wait around 2-3 w ,then do my tests.
Im planning to start cruising on july 1st, so after a month.

yes it's fine I actually liked being on test only, it already gave me results with such a small amount as 300 before.
Ill add then anavar maybe for the last 8-12w ? or would u recommend me run it for longer period of time like 6-8 weeks instead just 4?

Ai stands for arimidex? if thats so I'm always keeping it by my side. o.5 twice a week.(i read u need it only if you start feeling soft nipples or some side-effects just starting to appear is that right or it's not and you should run it always regardles there no symptoms ?)

andy

Elite
Reaction score

i got left 8 days in it. so as I'm finishing my PCT i wait araound 2-3w and then do my blood-work is that correct?

p.s sorry if there's many newbie questions, but just want to do it as right as possible also I trust of many guys opinions here a lot. They make lot of sense.

Reactions: Jin

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last cruise I was on was to the bahamas... we had a blast

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
just planning ahead. after PCT ill wait around 2-3 w ,then do my tests.
Im planning to start cruising on july 1st, so after a month.

yes it's fine I actually liked being on test only, it already gave me results with such a small amount as 300 before.
Ill add then anavar maybe for the last 8-12w ? or would u recommend me run it for longer period of time like 6-8 weeks instead just 4?

Ai stands for arimidex? if thats so I'm always keeping it by my side. o.5 twice a week.(i read u need it only if you start feeling soft nipples or some side-effects just starting to appear is that right or it's not and you should run it always regardles there no symptoms ?)

ai= aromatase inhibitor. Arimidex is a type of ai.

If that's what you have I'd recommend starting at .25 mg 2x/week starting week 2 of your cycle. Get bloods done week 5 and adjust from there.

Imo you should t wait until symptoms to use an ai. Others may disagree but I believe my view is the most commonly accepted. At least on this (well informed) board.

i got left 8 days in it. so as I'm finishing my PCT i wait araound 2-3w and then do my blood-work is that correct?

p.s sorry if there's many newbie questions, but just want to do it as right as possible also I trust of many guys opinions here a lot. They make lot of sense.

It's been a pleasure helping you thus far. I think a lot of us are excited to watch you progress.

Keep asking questions.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Imo you should t wait until symptoms to use an ai. Others may disagree but I believe my view is the most commonly accepted. At least on this (well informed) board.

well thats what I thought aswell. cause using ai without symptoms made my stomach to hurt a lot for a good two days in a row. So then I started to thinkin why. I think I didn't really needed ai running just a 300mg .lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
well thats what I thought aswell. cause using ai without symptoms made my stomach to hurt a lot for a good two days in a row. So then I started to thinkin why. I think I didn't really needed ai running just a 300mg .lol

*should not wait until symptoms.

As lean as you are you probably didn't need ai at 300mg.

Ive never heard of adex upsetting ones stomach. Probably unrelated.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never heard of adex upsetting ones stomach. Probably unrelated.

hmm maybe then.
ok I'll stay with .25 a week then and go .5 only if needed.

Reaction score
I'll keep updated. ;)
just my 2 cents worth, we use to cruise with a combo of prop100 eod for about 4 weeks with test at 8 weeks very low 250 wk and ar 1/4 ed. itd been about 6 years since i did this between cycles.

Last edited:

New Threads