First cycle plans and questions

Oblivious

Reaction score
me and my best friend of 7 years are gonna be running our first cycle of test cyp only
We had previously done oral only anavar and gained around 15 lbs of muscle each in around 8 weeks
Plan Is 15 weeks of:
250MG Test C, 2 times E/W
Arimidex 0.5 MG EOD (Predesposal to gyno)
HCG 250IU E/W or every 5 Days (The half life is around 2.3 days but it doesnt need to be present 24/7)
PCT:
Now there are a lot of different ideas out there for PCT with some of them including HCG and Arimidex
But since ill be doing HCG throughout Im not sure its any good to blast it at the end since it still suppresses a part of your HPTA cycle
So
Clomid 50/50/25/25 ED
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Not sure if i should add Arimidex to pct

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
15lbs of muscle in 8 weeks..??? Not likely and not sustainable...remember never do oral only ever again!

cycle looks good...very similar to what im running...dont know about pct im on trt...but it looks like whats being reccomended around here.
when do you start? you should do a log here so we can follow along.

Oblivious

Reaction score
If you gained 15 pounds in 8 weeks then you didn't take Anavar:)

(and it wasn't even mostly muscle)
Kinda didnt feel like anavar should but I wasnt even shut down? insane I ate like an animal and trained 2 hours a day I gained all in all 20 lbs so maybe at least 10 lbs of muscle? didnt look like i gained much fat tho

andy

Elite
Reaction score
my first cycle was 300mg/w of Cyp only. and arimidex 0.5 (could go .25).

now on PCT chlomid and Nolva, i'm feeling pretty great must say.

Orals are a bad idea as far as everyone says. Does damage to your liver 2x as much than simple injectibles.

monster-ish

Reaction score
Keep the arimidex on hand during Pct in case of estrogen rebound. Other than that your plan looks pretty solid. I would run it for 15 weeks tho.. also your AI seems a bit much eod but if you know your gyno prone better safe than sorry

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Keep the arimidex on hand during Pct in case of estrogen rebound. Other than that your plan looks pretty solid. I would run it for 15 weeks tho.. also your AI seems a bit much eod but if you know your gyno prone better safe than sorry

no such thing as estrogen rebound.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
me and my best friend of 7 years are gonna be running our first cycle of test cyp only
We had previously done oral only anavar and gained around 15 lbs of muscle each in around 8 weeks
Plan Is 15 weeks of:
250MG Test C, 2 times E/W
Arimidex 0.5 MG EOD (Predesposal to gyno)
HCG 250IU E/W or every 5 Days (The half life is around 2.3 days but it doesnt need to be present 24/7)
PCT:
Now there are a lot of different ideas out there for PCT with some of them including HCG and Arimidex
But since ill be doing HCG throughout Im not sure its any good to blast it at the end since it still suppresses a part of your HPTA cycle
So
Clomid 50/50/25/25 ED
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Not sure if i should add Arimidex to pct

Awww you and your bff are adorbs. You guys gonna pin each others hineys?

Seems like a lot of arimidex. Low estrogen sucks too. Joint pain. Feel like garbage. Limp pp. So figure out how you can get private bloodwork done to monitor.

Hcg during cycle is good. There is a 2 week period between last shot of test and then pct starts. During those 2 weeks a blast of hcg can help. But you are correct. Hcg during Clomid therapy will keep you suppressed.

monster-ish

Reaction score
no such thing as estrogen rebound.
Lmao ok bro. If u know anything about AI's you would know that arimidex isn't a suicide inhibitor. It simply attaches to the aromatize enzyme and renders inactive. Until you stop taking it that is. Then there is a very high possibility of estrogen rebound.
But I guess u know it all buddy.
Google is your friend use it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lmao ok bro. If u know anything about AI's you would know that arimidex isn't a suicide inhibitor. It simply attaches to the aromatize enzyme and renders inactive. Until you stop taking it that is. Then there is a very high possibility of estrogen rebound.
But I guess u know it all buddy.
Google is your friend use it.

Thanks for the education. its true that I don't know my ear hole from my asshole. And I certainly don't know anything about AI's. You're good, as you're the first one who has outed me.

I suppose estrogen could "rebound" if you stopped the ai before the exogenous test cleared your system.

So, what I meant to say is: unless your a fukking idiot (and stop your ai before your ester of test clears your system), there is no such thing as estrogen rebound.

And while Google may be your friend, it is not my friend. My friends are on this board and are educated.

Stick around and and don't be so butthurt when somebody tries to teach you something you might not know.

Oh, and I don't know it all and I'm always open to learning new things. But I'm confident I know more than you do.

Last edited:

monster-ish

Reaction score
I've been on this board for quite some time as well and don't rely on Google to answer my questions.
I've come across the wrong way and believe we've just had miunderstanding.

You're right, if all the test is cleared of his system there would be no estro rebound.

Oblivious

Reaction score
my first cycle was 300mg/w of Cyp only. and arimidex 0.5 (could go .25).

now on PCT chlomid and Nolva, i'm feeling pretty great must say.

Orals are a bad idea as far as everyone says. Does damage to your liver 2x as much than simple injectibles.
The damage they do is comparable to a night of heavy drinking every week, when I ran it, I didnt touch anything that affects the liver, not even pain killers, yes they are bad but they are somewhat a good intro to what steroids do, see how you feel you know? I still have most of my strength and muscle mass from the end of the cycle, just cant seem to push myself the way i did on var in terms of weights

New Threads