Legit pharmacy for Pct products

bplebo75

Reaction score
Any good online legit pharmacies anybody has delt with for Pct.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Since these two are "legal" and "require rx" i dont think im breaking the rules here if I am please delete my comment
Everyone swears by All day chemist but I dont use it, ive used reliablerxpharmacy and they take a couple weeks to a month to arrive but they have everything you need for a pct (Tried their HCG and Nolvadex) they sell multiple brands. all came on times, and did their job A okay (I used ovidac and pregnyl)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used both with success. used a prepaid card because I don't trust their security though.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Reliable rx has worked for me a handful of times no probs

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was the delivery time on Reliable from time of pmt?

It's pretty much always gonna be a minimum of around 2 weeks. But sometimes they sit in customs for a while or there are delays somewhere. Also depends on where you live. So order way in advance and don't start your cycle until that shit is in your hand.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
reliable RX
unitedpharmacies.com
safemeds4all

those are the 3 best.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve used Safemeds4all several times, no issues. About 2 weeks to the door each time.

Reaction score
Inhave see all day chemist a few times , delivery takes 3 weeks due to customs but I always order way in advance. I pay with a visa gift card because I never trust these companies with my info.

New Threads