Elivo's getting rid of the gut log.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
leave that werido ec shit on the sidelines..All u need is a trt dose ,a real professional diet ,a ton of cardio(ahour a day atleast) start slow and work up to a medium pace ..Hit the weight for reps with not much rest in between shit.This wont happen over night and dont force it ..This is now a life style that your gonna need to live 24/7 for the next few years to see the results u really want

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure why its turned on it side but thats me as of 2 or 3 days ago.
Im not happy with where im at at all, but thats what im in the process of getting fixed.

I'm very impressed that you posted a pic...shows to me you are SERIOUS....it's not an easy lifestyle unless you fuuucking love it or you are adamant about getting healthier and get in a way better looking shape...lol:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement and support everyone....have a work meeting this morning, then it will be off to leg day.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
leave that werido ec shit on the sidelines..All u need is a trt dose ,a real professional diet ,a ton of cardio(ahour a day atleast) start slow and work up to a medium pace ..Hit the weight for reps with not much rest in between shit.This wont happen over night and dont force it ..This is now a life style that your gonna need to live 24/7 for the next few years to see the results u really want

For what it’s worth, BB’s advice is what worked for me. I briefly dabbled with an EC stack and all it did was make me feel like a meth addict. I personally don’t believe it has a place until someone is below 15% BF. (At least that)

Below 20% I believed yohimbine helped when used regularly but I have no scientific source and there’s plenty of great stickies here explaining why it’s bad for your heart especially combined with an EC stack.

Last edited:

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt read the whole thread but i'll throw this out there:
Have you had your bloodwork done?
Are you low T, on diabetes medicine or hypothyroid?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt read the whole thread but i'll throw this out there:
Have you had your bloodwork done?
Are you low T, on diabetes medicine or hypothyroid?

low t yes, and am currently on trt for the past 5 weeks at 100/week. Nothing else medical related is going on, all other blood work was in the normal range.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Short update today, 233 was weight as of friday or saturday, woke up today at 229..I hate leg day....that is all LOL

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. Any "bro" can have chest and biceps. It's thigh development that separates the hobbyists from the hard core.

Pretend all you want DK, i hate leg day!!! But i also refuse to look like the chicken legged dorks at the gym that are all upper body but but look like they couldnt even squat the bar!
Ill always work legs, but ill also always hate it lol

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Hit shoulders today, I may look into some other type of lifting program other than just the one muscle per day thing, just not sure what. Ill look this weekend to see if i can find something better suited to my goals.

Legs still screaming from yesterdays workout, and when i finished lifting today that damn arc trainer looked like some sort of torture device, but i did it anyway.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
low t yes, and am currently on trt for the past 5 weeks at 100/week. Nothing else medical related is going on, all other blood work was in the normal range.

Not enough info.
First, 100mg a week seems low. What are your free and total numbers?
Is that 1 shot a week or multiple? If its 1 shot you may be converting to excess estrogen.
You need the estradiol 'sensitive' test.

What tests did u run for thyroid. Just a tsh test alone means squat, you also need

Free t3
Free t4
Reverse t3 (very important)
Tpo antibodies
Antithyroglobulin
And these iron tests
Uibc
Tibc
Iron serum
Ferritin

You should also pull shbg while youre there.

I myself do a lot more but that should be your minimum tests

Post back results

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
The tests were doctor ordered, it was just total test and that was in the 200’s
as far as the rest I don’t remember off hand, but I know they didn’t run any estrogen levels.
I was doing 1 shot a week but changed to twice a week this week.

This is being done through a pcp office, not a clinic or endo. I think 100/week is probably low too but not a ton I can do about it. I’ll pull up the rest and see what all was tested.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Please elaborate as I've never heard of this.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score

Please elaborate as I've never heard of this.

Not sure if you're serious or baiting me..... but,
A higher reverse T3 means your body is not properly converting T4 to T3. Its going to reverse T3 and you will still have the symptoms of low thyroid even if your other numbers are in range.

Reactions: Jin

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
OK so out of all that stuff you mentioned the doctors office only ran a total test think it was 260 and a TSH, dont remember the number but normal range.

Like i said this was a pcp office, pretty sure they just look at total test levels to determine effectiveness of the treatment along with reduction of symptoms the person may be feeling.

They ran a cmc and chemistry along with a cholesterol level, all of that also normal.

I can request they add some stuff on with my next blood draw and see how it goes, but in the end its up to the doc as far as what tests get ordered. like i said its a pcp office, this isnt something they probably get all that specialized in.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not sure if you're serious or baiting me..... but,
A higher reverse T3 means your body is not properly converting T4 to T3. Its going to reverse T3 and you will still have the symptoms of low thyroid even if your other numbers are in range.

Hard to tell, I know. But I was being straight. Thanks for the reply.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
OK so out of all that stuff you mentioned the doctors office only ran a total test think it was 260 and a TSH, dont remember the number but normal range.

Like i said this was a pcp office, pretty sure they just look at total test levels to determine effectiveness of the treatment along with reduction of symptoms the person may be feeling.

They ran a cmc and chemistry along with a cholesterol level, all of that also normal.

I can request they add some stuff on with my next blood draw and see how it goes, but in the end its up to the doc as far as what tests get ordered. like i said its a pcp office, this isnt something they probably get all that specialized in.

Out of curiosity, do you eat a lot of fast food?
The few people I know who are on TRT in their twenties and thirties all have fast food in common. (Along with 98% percent of the population - again, just curious)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
No Vid, ive cut out the fast food. well let me say the fast food is gone now, but yeah i used to eat the hell out of of it.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
No Vid, ive cut out the fast food. well let me say the fast food is gone now, but yeah i used to eat the hell out of of it.

Seems even the oil they cook fries in has phytoestrogens (sp?). I’m starting to wonder if things like that and soy byproducts are causing guys to drop LH and therefore test. Tinfoil hat stuff but I wouldn’t be shocked if it turned out to be true.

New Threads