10 week Tren train choo choo

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I can get my hands on this stuff or I might just get rid of the blend and just get some tren ace

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Raws be here early next week with a day to make it and a day to get it in the post so alls good

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I cant keep still is this an early side effect of tren? feel energy through the roof

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
3rd pin today and nothing to report except I bouncing around like zebady. Also noticed I got out of breath a little bit quicker last night doing squats and straight leg dead lifts

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not trying to talk shit to you bud since you seem like a decent guy, but never start something that you don't have all of the necessary supplies for in the first place to include AI's and PCT.

If you plan your cycles and order everything at once you don't run into this issue. Food for thought.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Not trying to talk shit to you bud since you seem like a decent guy, but never start something that you don't have all of the necessary supplies for in the first place to include AI's and PCT.

If you plan your cycles and order everything at once you don't run into this issue. Food for thought.

I know that now mate the guy said it would be in the post the following morning i know i should of waited to have it on hand. I trusted when i should of waited your totally right

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hows the quality on their blend?

and Good luck on your 10 weeks bro, subbed!

I have used southern ghost for a while and they do as expected only just started the blend though i will let you know

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know that now mate the guy said it would be in the post the following morning i know i should of waited to have it on hand. I trusted when i should of waited your totally right
Definitely not trying to be a dick about it my man, having it all in place before hand always gives me a good feeling.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Definitely not trying to be a dick about it my man, having it all in place before hand always gives me a good feeling.

I tottaly agree with you and dont think your being a dick at all, all advice is good advice in my book

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
1 week in up almost 4lb from last week, I feel fuller and am defo stronger but not sure if the tren can kick in that quick. Work is still a 12 all over body and cardio work out but I have still been the gym and done my full workouts.

Last edited:

New Threads