Purple panda Labs

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth and that’s probably very little since I’m new on this forum I’ve never had a problem with their Raws or service and I’ve bought a large variety of products. Been a while since last order is this becoming a regular occurrence with PPL?

I've heard this before. and it seems lately (but for a while now) it's been all bad feedback. I believe they were selectively scamming for a while

Reaction score
That’s a pity if true. Decent raws suppliers that understand Aus customs aren’t easy to find.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Naps used to be good? Lol!!
lmao! I was thinking the same thing when he said that about Naps. I don't understand why anyone would even buy from a place with that kind of a name. Purplepandalabs, yeah that sounds like a really trustworthy and professional bunch lol On the other hand one source that has been around for a long time, I've even heard some bad things about that site lately.

Reaction score
Damn, got the info for purple panda as a reputable source. Responsive customer service and fast to take my money.. did two shots of test E one week apart in both legs and had severe pip like it was mixed with crayons. I read somewhere on this site someone defending them, probly the purple pickle himself. So i don’t think I’ll be using anymore with a reaction like that but some say certain oils with some people can cause this reaction? Thoughts?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Damn, got the info for purple panda as a reputable source. Responsive customer service and fast to take my money.. did two shots of test E one week apart in both legs and had severe pip like it was mixed with crayons. I read somewhere on this site someone defending them, probly the purple pickle himself. So i don’t think I’ll be using anymore with a reaction like that but some say certain oils with some people can cause this reaction? Thoughts?

In no way commenting on the quality of the gear you bought, but pretty sure test e can take a bit of getting used to. I think it’s a bit tougher on a person at first than test c.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
In no way commenting on the quality of the gear you bought, but pretty sure test e can take a bit of getting used to. I think it’s a bit tougher on a person at first than test c.

Is this from experience?

Im not sure why you would notice a difference as the ester lengths are comparable.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Is this from experience?

Im not sure why you would notice a difference as the ester lengths are comparable.

No Jin it’s not, something I remember seeing in all the reading up I’ve been doing, I’ve wondered myself why one would be diff from the other unless the test e is normally mixed in a different oil?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No Jin it’s not, something I remember seeing in all the reading up I’ve been doing, I’ve wondered myself why one would be diff from the other unless the test e is normally mixed in a different oil?

Chemist decides the carrier oil. No relation to the ester.

All else being equal the user should notice no difference in either pinning or effect.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score

Test e "taking a bit to get used to" just isn't true. America tends to prescribe cyp as Europe prescribes e. There's very little to distinguish the 2. I've taken both and cant tell the difference.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I know I read that somewhere, I’ll have to go back and see where i saw it, but obviously I’m going to trust what people who have the experience say.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know I read that somewhere, I’ll have to go back and see where i saw it, but obviously I’m going to trust what people who have the experience say.

I have never used test e.So you needent trust me:)

Reaction score

Bad Pip and you’re writing PPL off? What was there response to your complaints? Had a look around other sites and nothing but good reports with bloodwork proving his products and no word of dodgy dealings. In the past he’s notified customers of a poor batch and reimbursed when could’ve stayed silent.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad Pip and you’re writing PPL off? What was there response to your complaints? Had a look around other sites and nothing but good reports with bloodwork proving his products and no word of dodgy dealings. In the past he’s notified customers of a poor batch and reimbursed when could’ve stayed silent.

3/4 of your posts is on this particular brand. Why do you feel the need to come to their aid?

Reaction score
3/4 of your posts is on this particular brand. Why do you feel the need to come to their aid?

Because my experience and that of majority of forum discussions are completely contrary to this thread. No evidence just opinions for what reason I have no idea. Felt the need to question views that aren’t common nor apparently factual.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Because my experience and that of majority of forum discussions are completely contrary to this thread. No evidence just opinions for what reason I have no idea. Felt the need to question views that aren’t common nor apparently factual.

Because small green man and purple panda in bed together!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This isn't the only board where his feedback is sour. You also should consider what other boards have positive feedback but are also taking money from him to delete negative reviews.

Good sources don't ever need to go around posting their info so publicly

Reaction score
Maybe so but I think there’s a great deal of upset suppliers since expanding into permanent domestic shipping options. I’ve seen plenty of opinions touted as facts and some just plain retarded. I’m no shill if people think there’s better options who am I to say otherwise but it bothers me when people start getting out the pitchforks on heresay.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe so but I think there’s a great deal of upset suppliers since expanding into permanent domestic shipping options. I’ve seen plenty of opinions touted as facts and some just plain retarded. I’m no shill if people think there’s better options who am I to say otherwise but it bothers me when people start getting out the pitchforks on heresay.

Have you ordered from them before and what was your experience?

I will never defend a source even one that I use, sources go bad all the time. I will merely tell my experience with them and move on.

I know you're new here, but I would trust this board over any other!!!
It is not corrupted by sponsors. We don't praise or hate on a company around here to give someone business.

To echo what POB said, they are to public and that tells me two things.

1 Security is low and risk is high.
2 They care more about new business then repeat business, which fits the model for a scammer.

In the grand scheme of things, the only time I give a source slack on a complaint is delivery time. I can wait a month or more if that's what it takes to get good quality and a correct order.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score

Hearsay is much of what we have to go on. You combine that with who the word is coming from to help draw conclusions. Sure labs can be done, proof shown.. but in the end who knows if the lab results are legit from the source in question? I'm not taking the word of any newb over someone that's trusted and proven. But the advice I'd get from that trusted person would still be heresay.