Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,432 Times in 6,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerPins View Post
    Because my experience and that of majority of forum discussions are completely contrary to this thread. No evidence just opinions for what reason I have no idea. Felt the need to question views that aren’t common nor apparently factual.
    This isn't the only board where his feedback is sour. You also should consider what other boards have positive feedback but are also taking money from him to delete negative reviews.

Good sources don't ever need to go around posting their info so publicly
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

automatondan (07-12-2018),KINGIV (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    Maybe so but I think thereís a great deal of upset suppliers since expanding into permanent domestic shipping options. Iíve seen plenty of opinions touted as facts and some just plain retarded. Iím no shill if people think thereís better options who am I to say otherwise but it bothers me when people start getting out the pitchforks on heresay.

Thanks
    Maybe so but I think there’s a great deal of upset suppliers since expanding into permanent domestic shipping options. I’ve seen plenty of opinions touted as facts and some just plain retarded. I’m no shill if people think there’s better options who am I to say otherwise but it bothers me when people start getting out the pitchforks on heresay.
    Have you ordered from them before and what was your experience?

I will never defend a source even one that I use, sources go bad all the time. I will merely tell my experience with them and move on.

I know you're new here, but I would trust this board over any other!!!
    It is not corrupted by sponsors. We don't praise or hate on a company around here to give someone business.

To echo what POB said, they are to public and that tells me two things.

1 Security is low and risk is high.
    2 They care more about new business then repeat business, which fits the model for a scammer.

In the grand scheme of things, the only time I give a source slack on a complaint is delivery time. I can wait a month or more if that's what it takes to get good quality and a correct order.

Thanks
    Maybe so but I think there’s a great deal of upset suppliers since expanding into permanent domestic shipping options. I’ve seen plenty of opinions touted as facts and some just plain retarded. I’m no shill if people think there’s better options who am I to say otherwise but it bothers me when people start getting out the pitchforks on heresay.
    Hearsay is much of what we have to go on. You combine that with who the word is coming from to help draw conclusions. Sure labs can be done, proof shown.. but in the end who knows if the lab results are legit from the source in question? I'm not taking the word of any newb over someone that's trusted and proven. But the advice I'd get from that trusted person would still be heresay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaydub For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydub View Post
    Hearsay is much of what we have to go on. You combine that with who the word is coming from to help draw conclusions. Sure labs can be done, proof shown.. but in the end who knows if the lab results are legit from the source in question? I'm not taking the word of any newb over someone that's trusted and proven. But the advice I'd get from that trusted person would still be heresay.
    You don't believe in conspiracy theories do you jdub?

Thanks
    Yes Iíve ordered thatís why I have an opinion in them as every experience was positive and to get products through Australian customs you have to be good and they were. Iím new here but Iím not a newbie, they may do things differently than others in particular being more public but thatís not to say theyíre unprofessional where it counts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, people have contributed thereís and Iíve given mine. Iím not crusading for PPL and if it appears that way itís not my intention.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 878 Posts
    Doesn't matter how professional they are of they get busted because of how public they are. We appreciate your input, and that's what this forum is for... But no thank you.

In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234