First shot down !!!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Well took every ones advice and stuck with the 1 compound for my first go at this journey. I took my first shot of sustanon 250 today 1 ml at 250mg. First time I’ve ever poked myself wasn’t as bad as I was expecting!! Will repeat on fri. When can I expect this to kick in ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well took every ones advice and stuck with the 1 compound for my first go at this journey. I took my first shot of sustanon 250 today 1 ml at 250mg. First time I’ve ever poked myself wasn’t as bad as I was expecting!! Will repeat on fri. When can I expect this to kick in ?

Hope you are taking more than 250/wk. look for increased libido in the first 2 weeks. Better feeling in the gym weeks 3-4. And "It's On" weeks 5-6.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Sit back for a few weeks. Week 4 should show you that things are happening.

Hope you are taking more than 250/wk. look for increased libido in the first 2 weeks. Better feeling in the gym weeks 3-4. And "It's On" weeks 5-6.

Sounds like a Tue/ Fri pinning of 250 each.

BulldogBo

Reaction score

Yes sir I’m taking 500mg a week and see how that goes !!

Reactions: Jin

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Sit back for a few weeks. Week 4 should show you that things are happening.

Sounds like a Tue/ Fri pinning of 250 each.

Thank you sir and yes that is the schedule! Tue fri 250 mg each time a total of 500mg a week

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gradually went from my wife giving me subcutaneous injections to doing them myself and then finally doing IM. Glad it went well for you. After a few weeks it will just feel like another chore.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank god I have never had an issue with needles........

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was so nervous on my first pin I think it took two hours to do it. Congrats on passing this with relative ease.

My first shot was no big deal but I was anxious about it for weeks ahead. Went into my glute with no issues.

Now the first time I tried to pin quads. Dude I sat in my bathroom holding a needle calling myself a pussy bitch just sweating too nervous to do it. Turned out to be my favorite spot though.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first shot was no big deal but I was anxious about it for weeks ahead. Went into my glute with no issues.

Now the first time I tried to pin quads. Dude I sat in my bathroom holding a needle calling myself a pussy bitch just sweating too nervous to do it. Turned out to be my favorite spot though.
Exact same thing for quad on me. I pin almost exclusively quads at this point, maybe its actually watching the needle go in? I had to shit talk myself for a long time to get myself to do it lol

I know its definitely not the preferred method, but for a month or so I found a glass of bourbon made the process go much faster until I was comfortable.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3wks in it should be working, 5wks in it should really be showing its effects.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Lol to POB and HWC. My first pin was a glute shot, 1 ml and I was sweating bullets. Now it didn't help that the Dr. gave me a 21G 1.5" lawn dart to do this with.

Quads are defiantly my go to area. With the glutes, I think I wiggle the pin way to much. Quads are right in and right out.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been doing my own TRT shots for last 4 weeks. (let the wife do the first one) i agree with snake, quads are easy and painless for me. And i use a 23g 1 inch for them. I tried my delt once on my own, and just didnt like the angle of it. ill stick with quads.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lmao...I shot one time only in quad and I couldn’t walk down the fuuucking stairs for days...

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Lmao...I shot one time only in quad and I couldn’t walk down the fuuucking stairs for days...

awe lol, it helps when you gave them or a living for almost 15 damn years lol

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
lol..thanks but I have no idea what you are saying dear...?

Lol, i meant me Jenn, ive been giving shots to people for that long. Was referring to doing my quads and it going smoothly.

Last edited:

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Man second shot down all is well beside being sore as **** man I went with my delta first left side the second time the right and dam they are both sore !!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Man second shot down all is well beside being sore as **** man I went with my delta first left side the second time the right and dam they are both sore !!

Virgin muscle. Virgins= both sore after a first poke. Such is life.