First shot down !!!

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
My first was quad.. I felt absolutely nothing, and 8 hours later still felt nothing, so I happily did a bunch of squats. Couldn't walk for days. Completely crippled. Lesson : baby the fukk out of virgin quads. Trust me.. I learned the hard way.

In retrospect I would have definitely gone delts for my first one. I rotate quads and delts now, delts are so easy..occasionally they bleed a lot but that's about it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My first was quad.. I felt absolutely nothing, and 8 hours later still felt nothing, so I happily did a bunch of squats. Couldn't walk for days. Completely crippled. Lesson : baby the fukk out of virgin quads. Trust me.. I learned the hard way.

In retrospect I would have definitely gone delts for my first one. I rotate quads and delts now,de delts are so easy..occasionally they bleed a lot but that's about it.

Agree.

1cc of sustanon had me limping for 5 days. I swore off quads unlit my recent ed tren ace cycle. With a slin pin and .5cc no pip whatsoever.

Outer side of quads no issue.

I'll be pinning greater volume in quads next cycle.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My trt clinit gave me a pile of those 1.5" spears. Gotta downsize

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My trt clinit gave me a pile of those 1.5" spears. Gotta downsize

"It's not the length. It's the girth"

if it's too long, don't put it all the way in.

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Right on thanks fellas !! Good to know this is norm as for the effects I definitely starting to feel like a 14 yr old young buck again popping woods out of know where threw out the day I would say that’s a sign that it’s taking effect !!

Reactions: Jin

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Agree.

1cc of sustanon had me limping for 5 days. I swore off quads unlit my recent ed tren ace cycle. With a slin pin and .5cc no pip whatsoever.

Outer side of quads no issue.

I'll be pinning greater volume in quads next cycle.
Sust in virgin muscle probably sucked!
I think the trick is warming the gear and relaxing the muscle as much as possible, stretch, hot shower etc. And for me hitting legs within about 24 hours after quad pin still gives me a sore knot. I never limp around like I did when I started and it got a lot easier which is what a lot of guys say. I'm still careful with em though.

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Sust in virgin muscle probably sucked!
I think the trick is warming the gear and relaxing the muscle as much as possible, stretch, hot shower etc. And for me hitting legs within about 24 hours after quad pin still gives me a sore knot. I never limp around like I did when I started and it got a lot easier which is what a lot of guys say. I'm still careful with em though.

Yeah I think that what I’m going to do is warm up the gear and then after go sit in my hot tub for a bit in fact after the gym today I’m hitting the hot tub for sure !!

New Threads