DNP all day another weight?

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Hello
I am currently still in a DNP cycle 350mg Crystal, I weigh myself every day and have extreme weight control applications 5 days ago I was 96kg 90.4kg today
also about 10 days ago I was 93 high then down high

is that the same with you during the cycle? who had such a problem?

always weight up high down

think this is due to the water collection or am I wrong? Calories are always the same every day

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hello
I am currently still in a DNP cycle 350mg Crystal, I weigh myself every day and have extreme weight control applications 5 days ago I was 96kg 90.4kg today
also about 10 days ago I was 93 high then down high

is that the same with you during the cycle? who had such a problem?

always weight up high down

think this is due to the water collection or am I wrong? Calories are always the same every day

Are you on dnp permenant??

pumperalbo

Reaction score
yes I want to come to 10% bodyfat right now I'm at about 18%

I finish but today my cycle will use only in winter dnp again it is too hot unfortunately

But I think that I will come to 10%

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
yes I want to come to 10% bodyfat right now I'm at about 18%

I finish but today my cycle will use only in winter dnp again it is too hot unfortunately

But I think that I will come to 10%

Do u have pics?

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Do u have pics?

i make it before and i make in 10 days new pictures and post here :=)

so i have not much muscle why you i not use testosteron or so only dnp or eca, i begining morning to use clen for 10-14 days with 25mcg t3 little

Reaction score
I hear DNP is pretty harsh...I'm currently in prep and on 100mcg clen and 50mcg t3 ..seems to be doing the job and these doses have been tapered up over time...DNP is superior to these a cal deficit cardio plus gear? or you stack the DNP?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I hear DNP is pretty harsh...I'm currently in prep and on 100mcg clen and 50mcg t3 ..seems to be doing the job and these doses have been tapered up over time...DNP is superior to these a cal deficit cardio plus gear? or you stack the DNP?
DNP is the greatest thermogenic ever made. And it's been used by humans since the late 1920s. So yes, it's superior to all other fat loss drugs. The harshness, for the most part, is directly correlated to the stupidity of the user. As with most drugs.

I don't recommend getting any advice on this from the OP though. He seems obsessed with drugs in general and is apparently going to be achieving nothing of note anytime soon.

Oblivious

Reaction score
It just water...having same prob RN dont worry about it, my dumbass took a lasex just to see how id look like, needles to say I was more thirsty than 45 yearold married men at F1 races...I kept drinking water until it came back to normal

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

I have done clen and t3 in the past and I can say DNP at a responsible dose is not as harsh as Clen, my first run i did 250mg per day for 7 days then 3 days at 500mg a day(the jump to 500mg for me was too much and unnecessary). My second run i did 8 days only at 250mg per day, all total lost for the 2 runs with a 6 week gap between them was 22lb.

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score

DNP is the best fat burner, the problem is on DNP I've noticed no matter if you take sibutramine or ECA if the effects of the appetite suppressants, you can even get fatter on DNP because you just eats it eats the food you feel is not enough be

otherwise DNP is very good but only at 250mg, also had 500mg and believe me I'll never do it anymore I've been so blatantly sweating all day and night, the people have looked at me in fitness even my towel was so wet it through the has pressed devices haha

but recommend dnp rather for the winter

I started today with clen 40mcg first and t3 I take 12.5mcg max 25mcg first, I have anyway a hypofunction of my thyroid gland and had t4 prescribed because I take no testo or anabolic steroids I may not take in too much t3 otherwise nothing is left

but my goal is now until first december to pay attention to my diet clean as I had done it on dnp, because discipline I need more and everyone can natural to 10% body fat and then I want to build muscle, I feel thinner simply more comfortable than I was 80kg was still feeling good I was 3 years ago 150kg then I have to 95 natural ausgenommend then came eca and dnp to it, but I will come to 80kg first even without eca and sibutramine or dnp

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
DNP is the best fat burner, the problem is on DNP I've noticed no matter if you take sibutramine or ECA if the effects of the appetite suppressants, you can even get fatter on DNP because you just eats it eats the food you feel is not enough be

otherwise DNP is very good but only at 250mg, also had 500mg and believe me I'll never do it anymore I've been so blatantly sweating all day and night, the people have looked at me in fitness even my towel was so wet it through the has pressed devices haha

but recommend dnp rather for the winter

I started today with clen 40mcg first and t3 I take 12.5mcg max 25mcg first, I have anyway a hypofunction of my thyroid gland and had t4 prescribed because I take no testo or anabolic steroids I may not take in too much t3 otherwise nothing is left

but my goal is now until first december to pay attention to my diet clean as I had done it on dnp, because discipline I need more and everyone can natural to 10% body fat and then I want to build muscle, I feel thinner simply more comfortable than I was 80kg was still feeling good I was 3 years ago 150kg then I have to 95 natural ausgenommend then came eca and dnp to it, but I will come to 80kg first even without eca and sibutramine or dnp

Taking drugs as irresponsibly as you do will have a detrimental effect on your health, you say no matter what you take for hunger you still eat and eat. If your eating so much then your going to appose the fat burning effects of the DNP. I was starving on DNP but I was on DNP to shed body fat so I just got in the mind set that this hunger is not for ever. Simutermine helped but even so I still new I wanted to be on the DNP for as few a runs as possible to get my goal. Jumping from DNP to Clen to T3 to ECA has got to play havoc on your health x

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Taking drugs as irresponsibly as you do will have a detrimental effect on your health, you say no matter what you take for hunger you still eat and eat. If your eating so much then your going to appose the fat burning effects of the DNP. I was starving on DNP but I was on DNP to shed body fat so I just got in the mind set that this hunger is not for ever. Simutermine helped but even so I still new I wanted to be on the DNP for as few a runs as possible to get my goal. Jumping from DNP to Clen to T3 to ECA has got to play havoc on your health x

Yes you are right

appetite suppressants are not a long-term solution as well as other drugs

clen and t3 I take only 10 days, then I set this off, then I continue without medication, the problem with me is no matter if I eat vegetables no matter what I am a human and hungry constantly I could displace 10,000 calories a day, I stay down with the calories and see what happens next the next 7-10 days, there will certainly some water out of the dnp, will look in the future but that I clean eat more salad and meat

instead of biscuits and other stuff that is not healthy

because if I take such medications I'll feel it when I'm 40 years old, in the young years you often do not feel it one feels good but had noticed when I stopped with eca how broke I was weeks only on sit, sleep on nothing

That's why I decided to go away without appetite suppressant or dnp

I have to work on my nutrition because I have to become more disciplined

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yes you are right

appetite suppressants are not a long-term solution as well as other drugs

clen and t3 I take only 10 days, then I set this off, then I continue without medication, the problem with me is no matter if I eat vegetables no matter what I am a human and hungry constantly I could displace 10,000 calories a day, I stay down with the calories and see what happens next the next 7-10 days, there will certainly some water out of the dnp, will look in the future but that I clean eat more salad and meat

instead of biscuits and other stuff that is not healthy

because if I take such medications I'll feel it when I'm 40 years old, in the young years you often do not feel it one feels good but had noticed when I stopped with eca how broke I was weeks only on sit, sleep on nothing

That's why I decided to go away without appetite suppressant or dnp

I have to work on my nutrition because I have to become more disciplined

Thats a good decision my friend, drugs have there place to suppliment a good diet and training program not to use instead of. Good look with your nutrition and keep your hand out of the cookie jar. Its all about discipline

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Yes, thank you

did you also withdraw after sibutramine, small depressions?

notice that today I am somehow thoughtful and very little depressed

if you had that, what can you do about it? does 5HTP help encapsulate?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yes, thank you

did you also withdraw after sibutramine, small depressions?

notice that today I am somehow thoughtful and very little depressed

if you had that, what can you do about it? does 5HTP help encapsulate?

My guess is that its the shear volume of drugs your continually taking thats effecting you making you depressed. Come off everything eat a good healthy diet and exercise and you will feel 100 times better in a matter of weeks

pumperalbo

Reaction score
My guess is that its the shear volume of drugs your continually taking thats effecting you making you depressed. Come off everything eat a good healthy diet and exercise and you will feel 100 times better in a matter of weeks

Yes, I follow the advice

I have to go through otherwise I have lost nothing in weight training

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
the results of dnp dont really show till about a week after you stop and you lose the water and fill up with a bit of glycogen

New Threads