Starting Nolva Mid-Cycle

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As an update I'm five days in to using Nolva @ 20mg/day and sensitivity and the lumps have gone down substantially. At the current rate I'm thinking two weeks of Nolva will do the trick.

Glad to hear it. Keep us posted.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How’s it going? Still thinking 2 weeks?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How’s it going? Still thinking 2 weeks?
Hey dk things have been going well on this process so far. Before I was extremely sensitive to cold air to the point even the A/C in my truck was bothersome if it was hitting my chest. Now pretty much all of that sensitivity has gone and the entire area feels much more normal. I think two weeks should suffice to get this completely knocked out and back to normal, allowing me to rely on just the AI to keep me straight.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are improving HWC!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I stopped taking the Nolva as of yesterday, the muscle and bone pains were getting ridiculous. My whole body would ache like crazy, you could not get comfortable. Found that Advil was helpful here.

For now it seems my issue is mostly resolved, going to continue using my AI and see how it goes. Fingers crossed!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Good reminder to always have some Nolva on hand "just in case".

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I stopped taking the Nolva as of yesterday, the muscle and bone pains were getting ridiculous. My whole body would ache like crazy, you could not get comfortable. Found that Advil was helpful here.

For now it seems my issue is mostly resolved, going to continue using my AI and see how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Glad to hear you’re better but have never heard that about Nolva..weird...and I fuuuckin loved it but it’s something that cannot be taken long for an actual cycle..as many women use it right before stepping on stage and have to be super careful weaning it!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you’re better but have never heard that about Nolva..weird...and I fuuuckin loved it but it’s something that cannot be taken long for an actual cycle..as many women use it right before stepping on stage and have to be super careful weaning it!
I couldn't understand why I was so sore, looked up side effects and muscle/bone pain is one of the top issues with it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't understand why I was so sore, looked up side effects and muscle/bone pain is one of the top issues with it.

Very interesting....I’m just glad I never had any issues with anything I ever tried..thank goodness lol

Good thing you figured it out and all is good now!

New Threads