Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchman0311 View Post
    Great. Glad you guys frequent a discussion board... To discuss... Stuff. But see, my topic explained what I'm talking about. And yeah, it's my first post... Here. Does that mean I'm stupid or under informed? I leave figuring that out in your capable hands.

Peace, fellas.
    It doesn't mean you're uninformed or under informed. It does make you socially stupid though. This is the equivalent of going to the gym and walking up to a group of guys and girls that you don't know, on your first day, and saying "so I've been injecting an unregulated substance into my body with no real scientific measures but am trying to make it sound scientific to see what the results are and here's what I've noticed."

You're absolutely more than welcome here and more than welcome to post your findings, but your approach is going to leave a poor taste in some people's mouths, understandably.

We get a ton of shills for peptide companies and the like, and your post and responses follows the shill playbook almost to a T. So you're either a shill or you are actually trying to post something useful and had an incredibly unfortunate approach.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

Mythos (06-10-2018),stonetag (06-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,715 Posts
    Peddle? The only thing that I sell is my labor, to fix industrial machines. You have a conveyor or a bagger needs fixed?

See, the way this whole discussion thing works is I bring my unique ideas and experience, and you bring your unique ideas and experience, and either one or both of us learns something ... And then maybe I figure out someday down the line why you've got a hard-on for people that actually say something with their first post...
    Maybe this is the first board you've posted on? Because 99.5% of the time, first posts likes yours = scammer.

If you want to be a part of this community you don't walk into our house without introducing yourself and just start spouting off "facts".

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (06-09-2018)

Thanks
    I got 3 bottles of ghrp-6 for sale if anyone interested ����

Thanks
    Definitely the first board i've posted on. My reason for doing so is "Hey, here's what I'm doing and how I'm doing it and the results I'm finding." Answers can range from "Bro, you're wasting your time" to "Nah, man, you're doing it wrong" to "Hell, I have no clue what this stuff is about and I'll read it".

As a way of introduction, I figured a Hello leaves a lot unsaid. And if I was peddling something, I probably wouldn't put in there that at certain doses that stuff could be re-branded as colon cleanse.

That being said, I had an uneventful 12 hour nightshift with way too much time to think about this stuff, and wanted to learn more and start a conversation that might take my knowledge about this unregulated stuff into a better place. I'm messing with it because the reviews on it are so diverse, and nobody seems to have a straight up answer about it... As for trying to make it all research oriented, I was a bit hesitant about coming on here and just laying it all out there. A few years back a buddy of mine went down super f'in hard for talking too specifically about stuff. Though this isn't exactly the same stuff, I'm hesitant to write anything that can be specifically used against me if I can get around it.

Thanks
    I get it. Now go post an actual intro. Yes, intros leave a lot unsaid but taking the time to do so goes a LONG way.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (06-09-2018),Jin (06-09-2018)

Thanks
    You're right. They do go a long way, especially when the rules of the board are posted at the top... When I signed up, there was a page that had forum rules on it that needed a check mark on it to continue. I was extremely surprised that they were as limited as they appeared, now I know why.

Tell you what, it seems that the only thing I've learned here is that I was right for being a ****in lurker my whole life. I guess with enough variations and combinations I can dope out the best shot for the effects I'm looking for. Lemme figure out how to delete the post and account instead. Take care now, fellas...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,715 Posts
    You're right. They do go a long way, especially when the rules of the board are posted at the top... When I signed up, there was a page that had forum rules on it that needed a check mark on it to continue. I was extremely surprised that they were as limited as they appeared, now I know why.

Tell you what, it seems that the only thing I've learned here is that I was right for being a ****in lurker my whole life. I guess with enough variations and combinations I can dope out the best shot for the effects I'm looking for. Lemme figure out how to delete the post and account instead. Take care now, fellas...
    Awwww! Don't go!!!!!!

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    lol, ok. I was honestly giving you a direction to move in and the benefit of the doubt, but that's cool.

FYI you can't delete your account or post. I can, but I see no reason to.

Nobody here is going to chastise you for posting your results or findings.

If you really were a lurker you would know anyone who posts something like this, especially about a peptide, is going to get a sour welcome.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

Jin (06-09-2018)

Thanks

Damn, does GH Frag also make you really emotional and prone to guilt tripping people because I think my ex girlfriend may be on that shi7 too.
    Last edited by Mythos; 06-10-2018 at 08:19 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mythos For This Useful Post:

Jin (06-10-2018),NbleSavage (06-10-2018),Spongy (06-10-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12