Dilemma with cycle

Oblivious

Reaction score
So my test C comes either tmrw or in two days, while my PCT stuff and Adex comes around 10-12 days later
I have 12 Pill s of 20 MG Nolva, I was wondering if it is ok to Sub nolva for Adex whole my Adex arrives, I know they are not the same AI but maybe it is good enough just to pass a couple weeks

cycle plan is 500 test C a week with 0.5 Adex EOD

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how do you know you need .5mg arimidex eod on 500 test cyp? may be too much...

Oblivious

Reaction score
how do you know you need .5mg arimidex eod on 500 test cyp? may be too much...
my whole fam is prone to man boobies, I just recently turn them into pecks like 3 months ago, I might do E3Rd Day but ill see how i feel on 0.5 eod first

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know you best but I don't start AI when I start a cycle. Most guys I know including myself wait 2-3 weeks to start AI.

Oblivious

Reaction score
You know you best but I don't start AI when I start a cycle. Most guys I know including myself wait 2-3 weeks to start AI.
That's what I read online, I mean first 2 weeks no real estrogen threat there but will see
Do not start until you have EVERYTHING ON HAND
I was thinking that but my time frame for the cycle is every small so I gotta make the best out of what I got

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
That's what I read online, I mean first 2 weeks no real estrogen threat there but will see

Well, i did this exact thing on my first test cycle. About 3 days in and a shit ton of carbs, i was so bloated and in pain. I've started from day 1 ever since

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Follow the advice of the guys here. Do not start a cycle until you have everything you need to include AI and PCT.

Personally I don't start my AI until a few weeks in but I always have everything on hand.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I was thinking that but my time frame for the cycle is every small so I gotta make the best out of what I got

If you are pressed for time in between doctor blood work or whatever, you should consider a shorter ester of test.

Reaction score
Gosh, some people take this stuff to seriously.

Yes I'm on trt but I buy 10amps or a vial like I would a t-shirt or a pair of shoes and just go wit the flo2 and when I have 40 to 60 bucks to spend I pick something I feel like running for 10 to 20 days or 2.5 to 5 weeks depending on ester and dose.

Also run over a gram of test in the past with no AI and e2 is always in range

New Threads