1 Gram a Week

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo UGBB...been a while since I posted, so I thought I would put one up. I’ve ran a lot of cycles in the past, but this one is the best yet. You know what I’m running? Test Cyp only at a gram a week. I feel better than I ever have and have hardly no sides. What’s been your experience with running high doses of Test?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah that's the highest I've ever run it and didn't do so for very long, just wanted to see what would happen. To be honest I did feel great on it, most notable thing for me anyways was sex drive was through the damn roof "the wife loved it" and sense of well-being. I think the dogs in the neighborhood we're starting to get worried I was going to hump their legs LOL

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's awesome! I take it you had blood work to back up you not having any sides? lipids, e2, crit levels, etc..

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
No I didn't get blood work done. I was originally running 500 mg test and 200 mg of Tren. I was on 1 gram of test for 2 or 3 weeks and the sense of well-being I'm not 100% positive on because when I upped the test I dropped the Tren, also some things in my personal life changed as well. Too many determining factors, however there was no question about sex drive whatsoever wow!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice.......I haven't run test only in quite some time. Maybe on the next run, although I think Jin may have me convinced to run some Tren Ace next time.

Last time I ran a gram of test cyp I was also running 700mg of deca and felt like absolute shit. Won't go over 750 again with multiple compounds.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not an ounce of blood work done. I used to feverishly run out and give blood and have blood work done every time I ran a cycle 5-6 years ago. After everything continuously checking out I just watch for high E2 signs and high blood pressure these days. Blood pressure is good and no high estrogen signs...also last year I had a physical done with lipids profile and EKG and everything looked great.

that's awesome! I take it you had blood work to back up you not having any sides? lipids, e2, crit levels, etc..

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
****. This makes me want to run a gram again. 1.2 is my g spot. I am a better person all around at that dose.

I would need a solid fat girl on the side the pound tho

What is it about finding a chunky girl to plow regularly on cycle? Not sure but it’s the best thing ever.

New Threads