Dorian Yates. Wth happened?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Im very open minded but when you start talking about death camps not existing, nobody being gassed with zyclon b, etc, you lose me real fast. These things are not deniable.

yeah wish my grandfather was still alive so he could tell him that all those bodies he bulldozed into mass graves weren't real. maybe I should send him some of the photos my grandfather personally took, not pretty.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah. Denial of the murder of 11 million people is not something I can excuse. Even the German govt accounts for this at this point. Sad ignorance

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Denial of the murder of 11 million people is not something I can excuse. Even the German govt accounts for this at this point. Sad ignorance

Can you provide a link to his actual quote? I have seen a lot of posts talking about what he said, but haven’t actually seen a post where he actually said it.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Can you provide a link to his actual quote? I have seen a lot of posts talking about what he said, but haven’t actually seen a post where he actually said it.
He made a bunch of facebook posts about it around 2014. Google "dorian yates holocaust" and it's basically the first link. I can't link it directly because it was brought up in another forum. Not hard to find.
He was then questioned about it by Dave Palumbo and pretty much stuck to his guns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=466&v=Rqc1Z9gjk5s

The quote about not meeting your heroes applies here.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He made a bunch of facebook posts about it around 2014. Google "dorian yates holocaust" and it's basically the first link. I can't link it directly because it was brought up in another forum. Not hard to find.
He was then questioned about it by Dave Palumbo and pretty much stuck to his guns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=466&v=Rqc1Z9gjk5s

The quote about not meeting your heroes applies here.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt until I heard him say it........then he said it. Thanks for posting the link.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Everyone entitled to their opinion, i happen to not agree with this one at all....but unlike a lot of people today that get offended by this type of stuff, i just turn it off.

(not referring to anyone here of course)

New Threads