First pin excitement

Oblivious

Reaction score
Today pinned myself for the first time in the quad, **** that shit rocks, I also got to pin my buddy since he is starting with me.
I cant wait for the next pin, its like meth
My buddy was too scared to pin himself, he held the needle and he started shaking, I took from him and pinned his quad and he felt nothing
now I think im gonna pin him for the next 16 weeks
you guys remember your first pins ?
btw it was 1.4 ML of test in the quads

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You are just in the closet.........only closet gays call everything gay.....come out plz

I'm playin bro. i know it's exciting especially starting out. pinnin them gainz son!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
yeap. it was fun for me too.
my GF actually wanted to pin me though in the start she told me she's not coming close to that needle.lol
at the end she said it was fun and when I'm doing it again.lol less to say she was more excited than me

Oblivious

Reaction score
yeap. it was fun for me too.
my GF actually wanted to pin me though in the start she told me she's not coming close to that needle.lol
at the end she said it was fun and when I'm doing it again.lol less to say she was more excited than me
which ester or comp did you use? ****ing cyp sucks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
which ester or comp did you use? ****ing cyp sucks

What? Why?

And how is pinning like meth?

And why are you pinning some dude for 4 months or at all for that matter?

Eventually you'll have to pin his rump and his mom will walk in and see you bent over him with his pants down and she'll get the wrong idea and send him to gay camp and then you can't be friends all summer.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's nothing I really enjoy about sticking myself with a needle but it's no big deal.

Pinning is like Masturbation; if someone else is doing it for you, you're not really pinning.

Oblivious

Reaction score
First rule of steroids is if you are afraid to inject yourself, then you don't cross over. Tell your buddy to man up!!!!

Now since you enjoy pinning you should try some site injects. Start with calves.
Its inhumane to pin little calves with roids

New Threads