thanks for the help

Reaction score
99% of the labs i thought about using , I found out here in the forums as being no good.
thanks guys for posting this useful help. still searching. great group of guys here.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've always preferred German Short-hairs.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are a million and one rip off fuk sticks out there, dont get your money taken. Do your research

Battletoad

Reaction score
Don't be in such a hurry to jump in the deep end. Ultimately, it all revolves around trust, and that does not come quickly or often.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been researching for a couple months and i still have not decided on one, and ill continue to research for more months to come.

Reaction score
Ive been researching for a couple months and i still have not decided on one, and ill continue to research for more months to come.
I know. I get discouraged I guess when I find one then come here and seethat they are no good. it was nice years ago to have 3 ugl that I could trust.
since then they all have either just stopped ,gotten out of it or probably got caught. I have no problem going online for overseas however domestic was faster.
maybe next time I am at planet fitness I will ask that guy I see on the elliptical evryday that weighs 140lbs who his source is cause he is pumped! lol

New Threads