3rd Andromix Cycle - Awesome results

Reaction score
Currently on my third cutting cycle using Andromix Blend. This is some really good stuff!!! The results have been phenomenal thus far. Going into my fourth week now and feeling much stronger, cuts looking great, and stamina has increased! Def some really good gear from NAPS with very minimal side effects. Also got clomid/Nolva pct from NAPS as well. Highly recommend trying if your looking to cut up! I’ve been buying from NAPS for quite some time and always satisfied, especially with shipping. But nevertheless, the product itself is incredible. Just wanted to put it out there. Good day all!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
well, ill get the popcorn ready.....

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Currently on my third cutting cycle using Andromix Blend. This is some really good stuff!!! The results have been phenomenal thus far. Going into my fourth week now and feeling much stronger, cuts looking great, and stamina has increased! Def some really good gear from NAPS with very minimal side effects. Also got clomid/Nolva pct from NAPS as well. Highly recommend trying if your looking to cut up! I’ve been buying from NAPS for quite some time and always satisfied, especially with shipping. But nevertheless, the product itself is incredible. Just wanted to put it out there. Good day all!
lol

Another day, another NAPs shill. Sheesh you guys should get the message and move on.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

How fricken dumb are you idiots to continue these 1st and only shill posts on our board...? Seriously... It takes a special kind of stupid to continue doing the same thing over and over again... No one believes you. You are making the human race look bad to all the aliens...

New Threads