Test sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try learning from people that have decades of AAS experience instead of talking out of your ass.

Jenn is 50,healthy, beautiful and feminine. And she's experimented with much more than just anavar. In fact she uses test for hrt. I know it is anecdotal, but still.

And WTF is a risk line?

Thank you, you’re smart :)

Reactions: Jin

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's safer for someone with a seafood allergy to eat 6 lobsters and 3 dozen oysters then there is for a female to take any juice besides anavar!! Proven fact

I've seen it with my own eyes

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's safer for someone with a seafood allergy to eat 6 lobsters and 3 dozen oysters then there is for a female to take any juice besides anavar!! Proven fact

I've seen it with my own eyes
what about the gays?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they are male I heard test makes them less gay..but still gay

But the gays get sides
thats why i asked u..U got the best answers when it comes to the gay virus

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes but who cares. Ride that bitch for everything it's worth. Placebo is still an effect
Glad to see someone finally say this. Who really gives a shit? Once you experience being 'on' its different but I've always felt different at the beginning of every cycle even before it kicks in and I enjoy the fukk out of it.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Glad to see someone finally say this. Who really gives a shit? Once you experience being 'on' its different but I've always felt different at the beginning of every cycle even before it kicks in and I enjoy the fukk out of it.
Does kind of make you feel like Johny Sins

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never tried to tell you what to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The point is people stating things on this type of board that they have no idea about..pretty sure it doesn’t help having women join when reading bullshit. You can believe what you want as it’s your right but you are incorrect and so are many others about women using gear and women using TRT.

What Jin said is correct and I hate to tell you, I have no dick lol ..now, have I seen a woman with a giant clit from using gear..YES...but that’s going hardcore with being muscular for whatever reason and AGIAN to each their own.

My point is...don’t say shit you don’t really know..cuz I try not to..smart way to be!:32 (17):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha happens when there’s peeps who don’t research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads