Test sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivious

Reaction score
4 days after IM of 350 test C and im already aggressive, tried, my Bp feels slightly elevated and I have more "push" in the gym, as I understand the ester takes longer to break down but is this just placebo ?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Did you get your ai in already? If not, your higher bp could be a result of your e2 elevating

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 70mgs of Test Ace 7 hours ago and I can feel it, so yes 350mgs of Cyp coming on 3-4 days post injection is about right.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With men..Bloating, oily skin, aggression and getting horned up.. could all come within a few shots..depending on the test

With women.. a legit nightmare internally via organs

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With men..Bloating, oily skin, aggression and getting horned up.. could all come within a few shots..depending on the test

With women.. a legit nightmare internally via organs

Is that the growing of the penis symptom?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is that the growing of the penis symptom?

Yes and I heard it actually hurts severely. A lady that went to my gym was on the Juice for a while and now she's homeless and has a dick... her organs like mashed potatoes

Oblivious

Reaction score
Yes and I heard it actually hurts severely. A lady that went to my gym was on the Juice for a while and now she's homeless and has a dick... her organs like mashed potatoes

A woman doing more than anavar is just asking for trouble

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are definitely crossing a significantly higher risk line if you take anything else as a woman, im not just bluffing it's just fact

What women in there right would ? None

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You are definitely crossing a significantly higher risk line if you take anything else as a woman, im not just bluffing it's just fact

Try learning from people that have decades of AAS experience instead of talking out of your ass.

Jenn is 50,healthy, beautiful and feminine. And she's experimented with much more than just anavar. In fact she uses test for hrt. I know it is anecdotal, but still.

And WTF is a risk line?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oblivious I hope if you know any woman you steer them in the right direction it's very important

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads