Too much

bplebo75

Reaction score
. Test Suspension, not good . Slightly torn Vastus lateralis. No gym for 3 weeks.

bplebo75

Reaction score
is that where you pinned ur self lol
No my delt...too much weight to fast. Lesson learned. My wheels are my weakness "gentics", Do 3 heavy sets every day after my workout.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You hit your vastus lateralis heavy every day?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
My wheels are my weakness "gentics", Do 3 heavy sets every day after my workout.

may I ask why ??? LOL. your muscles grow when they rest not when u banging them every day.. sounds absurd.
2 times a week should be max. stimulate not annihilate.

Intense

Reaction score
Sounds like the test suspension was great and the torn vastus lateralis isn’t good..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You're a hot mess my man. Be careful that you do not lay the blame for an injury at the wrong feet. Too much too quick is a possibility but I'm not sure it's your entire problem.

If you are looking for some help to minimize the chance of this or another injury happening again, you may want to lay out your program and cycle. It may not make you feel any better but the guy who never gets hurt seldom pushes himself.

bplebo75

Reaction score
may I ask why ??? LOL. your muscles grow when they rest not when u banging them every day.. sounds absurd.
2 times a week should be max. stimulate not annihilate.
Don't do full leg workout, just one leg exercise. I was on Smith machine which I hate, but the squat rack was being used. So i finished my routine on the Smith Machine. I definitely take all the information yall guys give me. Looks like cardio for awhile. Maybe I can train to be a bathing suit model..."NOT". Agian appreciate all the info from you guys.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Don't do full leg workout, just one leg exercise. I was on Smith machine which I hate, but the squat rack was being used. So i finished my routine on the Smith Machine. I definitely take all the information yall guys give me. Looks like cardio for awhile. Maybe I can train to be a bathing suit model..."NOT". Agian appreciate all the info from you guys.

You do 1 leg exercise, every day of the week you work out? May i ask why you dont have a "leg day" or 2 and give them a rest the other days?

Maybe im not understanding what you are saying fully...

andy

Elite
Reaction score

One leg exercise every day... try splitting and try go full leg workout once a week. Your quads can't grow or even heal them self properly if you don't let them even if it's just one exercise like u say. Once u heal up just give it a go.

Stay safe brother! hope u be back on the road asap

New Threads