Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 32 of 32
  1. #25
    Elite Mythos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked 550 Times in 300 Posts
    Something similar happens when you don't go deep enough and some goes sub q.. There's a redness swelling and heat that migrates down the arm. I've had this happen with delts when I tried to pin them with 5/8in. Never had bruising though..
    What size were you using.

  2. #26
    Member BulldogBo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    Something similar happens when you don't go deep enough and some goes sub q.. There's a redness swelling and heat that migrates down the arm. I've had this happen with delts when I tried to pin them with 5/8in. Never had bruising though..
    What size were you using.
    1 inch 22 gauge and put it all the way in.
    The other 2 times I used a 1 1/2 22 gauge bit didn’t go all the way in about 3/4 that’s why I was like might as well just use the 1” the only thing that had changed is it was the second time going into that muscle every other one of my muscles are virgin or have only had one injection
    Last edited by BulldogBo; 06-17-2018 at 08:34 AM.

  3. #27
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18,429
    Thanks
    1,685
    Thanked 14,377 Times in 6,318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBo View Post
    1 inch 22 gauge and put it all the way in.
    The other 2 times I used a 1 1/2 22 gauge bit didn’t go all the way in about 3/4 that’s why I was like might as well just use the 1” the only thing that had changed is it was the second time going into that muscle every other one of my muscles are virgin or have only had one injection
    Try a 25g. Warm the oil a tiny bit and draw with a 20g. Then swap to a 25g. Knock the air out and pin. Takes a tiny bit longer but it's a much smaller hole. Unlike your mom. Who is gaping.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    HydroEJP88 (06-25-2018),Jin (06-17-2018)

  5. #28
    Elite HollyWoodCole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 470 Times in 304 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Try a 25g. Warm the oil a tiny bit and draw with a 20g. Then swap to a 25g. Knock the air out and pin. Takes a tiny bit longer but it's a much smaller hole. Unlike your mom. Who is gaping.
    Ouch, damn lol

    That was mildly hostile.
    The Comeback Kid

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

    DF (06-18-2018)

  7. #29
    ASSHAT Elivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 424 Times in 299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Try a 25g. Warm the oil a tiny bit and draw with a 20g. Then swap to a 25g. Knock the air out and pin. Takes a tiny bit longer but it's a much smaller hole. Unlike your mom. Who is gaping.
    Damn , that even stung me!
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

  8. #30
    Elite Mythos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked 550 Times in 300 Posts
    Welcome to the UG

  9. #31
    Fierce Fighter jennerrator50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    4,566
    Thanked 3,536 Times in 2,170 Posts
    Lol........it’s another lucky thing... not having extra to pin through helps
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

    "Sticks and stones, they may break these bones...But then I'll be ready, are you ready?
    It's the start of us, waking up come on...Are you ready? I'll be ready
    I don't want control, I want to let go....Are you ready? I'll be ready
    'Cause now it's time to let them know....We are ready, what about us?"

  10. #32
    Member BulldogBo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    Yeah she might be a little big down there I have 6 brothers and sisters so I imagine actually I don’t want to imagine thanks for the warm welcome!! Lol


  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BulldogBo For This Useful Post:

    HydroEJP88 (06-25-2018),Jin (06-23-2018),Mythos (06-23-2018),PillarofBalance (06-23-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 11:44 AM
  2. Your opinions about that report that talk about How to double your gains PLZ
    By mosafer in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •