Report on 3 rd shot not good !!!

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
thats why I always inject into my ass cheeks, never had a problem.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This advice is obviously too late but don't pin anything with prop on your first cycle and especially in a small muscle like the delts. With that said, try the glutes or quads. Im not pinning anything that makes my muscle hurt so bad that I cant move them.

If you pin your glutes and quads and get the same reaction, throw it in the trash and get some cyp or enanthate or look for a new source.

Meanwhile, try doing shoulder exercises(not anything heavy) to get it moving and warmed up. This should help to ease the pain.

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Big thank everyone so yesterday I sucked it up went to the gym and did some back and kite shoulder raises then went home and soaked in the hot tub let the jets blast on that delt woke up today and it’s starting to get better swelling is going down. And not as much tension. Thanks again for all the advice

Reactions: Jin

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Oh and I picked up 10 ml of enanthate just Incase. For back if this problem continues I pinned yesterday in the front thigh and just the normal PIP nothing crazy yet so hope it stays that way would hate to have to throw all this gear out.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Something similar happens when you don't go deep enough and some goes sub q.. There's a redness swelling and heat that migrates down the arm. I've had this happen with delts when I tried to pin them with 5/8in. Never had bruising though..
What size were you using.

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Something similar happens when you don't go deep enough and some goes sub q.. There's a redness swelling and heat that migrates down the arm. I've had this happen with delts when I tried to pin them with 5/8in. Never had bruising though..
What size were you using.

1 inch 22 gauge and put it all the way in.
The other 2 times I used a 1 1/2 22 gauge bit didn’t go all the way in about 3/4 that’s why I was like might as well just use the 1” the only thing that had changed is it was the second time going into that muscle every other one of my muscles are virgin or have only had one injection

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 inch 22 gauge and put it all the way in.
The other 2 times I used a 1 1/2 22 gauge bit didn’t go all the way in about 3/4 that’s why I was like might as well just use the 1” the only thing that had changed is it was the second time going into that muscle every other one of my muscles are virgin or have only had one injection

Try a 25g. Warm the oil a tiny bit and draw with a 20g. Then swap to a 25g. Knock the air out and pin. Takes a tiny bit longer but it's a much smaller hole. Unlike your mom. Who is gaping.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try a 25g. Warm the oil a tiny bit and draw with a 20g. Then swap to a 25g. Knock the air out and pin. Takes a tiny bit longer but it's a much smaller hole. Unlike your mom. Who is gaping.
Ouch, damn lol

That was mildly hostile.

Reactions: DF

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

Damn , that even stung me! :32 (18):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol........it’s another lucky thing... not having extra to pin through helps:32 (20):