Thanks

First cycle thoughts?

Been on trt for about 8 weeks. 200 mgs test cyp mixed with arimidex. Get bloods done in two more weeks. 35 years old. Well trained. Was thinking of a first cycle if bloods come back well. Either 750 mgs test cyp for 12 weeks or 500 test cyp and 250 deca for the same time. I really dont want to deal with any side effects and blood pressure elevation would not be good for me. (Got a very very minor kidney issue). Im not really looking to bulk up a ton but just get harder. I already weigh about 230 so Im good size wise. Loving the effects of my trt so I have to finally see what all the fuss is about. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,852 Posts
    You really should give yourself 6 months to a year on trt and honestly test isn't for hardening up. It's for building muscle and gaining weight.

I would go another route.

Get some masteron enanthate. 200 to 400mg per week. Side effect is raging boners, ****ing the shit out of all pussy in sight and hair loss if you are genetically prone to hair loss.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (06-15-2018),KINGIV (06-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 1,027 Posts
    I also advise waiting. If you have never cycled before, (and you were truly hypogonadal), 200 mg is going to give you some serious gains in that first year. So wait at least a year until you start messing with anything. This first year will be a great learning experience to understand how your body responds.

I got such good gains my first year of TRT that people accused me of being on AAS. But, I ate like a machine/monster the whole time.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

5. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (06-15-2018)

Thanks
    I guess I should have mentioned. Adding some muscle wouldnt hurt my feelings. Lol

as a lifetime lifter I really just want to see what it's all about. I dont think Id run cycles for years but Im probably bigger and stronger than most guys who do a lot of stuff. (Not trying to be an ego dick but it's true). I just want to experience it before they cremate me.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,485 Times in 1,479 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    I guess I should have mentioned. Adding some muscle wouldnt hurt my feelings. Lol

as a lifetime lifter I really just want to see what it's all about. I dont think Id run cycles for years but Im probably bigger and stronger than most guys who do a lot of stuff. (Not trying to be an ego dick but it's true). I just want to experience it before they cremate me.
    Uhm..yeah. once you try it bro, gonna be extremely difficult to turn your back on it later. Like POB and AD said, give it a year on TRT, then decide. Use that year to rserch and study up. In the meantime you can do a lot of hardening up with diet.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

automatondan (06-15-2018),jennerrator (06-16-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    Uhm..yeah. once you try it bro, gonna be extremely difficult to turn your back on it later. Like POB and AD said, give it a year on TRT, then decide. Use that year to rserch and study up. In the meantime you can do a lot of hardening up with diet.
    This is my situation too, just started TRT about 2 months ago, being new on that along with just in general not being in good enough shape to run a cycle and get the most out of it is why im waiting, all pretty much to the advice of the vets on here.

By the end of this year it will be about a year on TRT and also (hoping) i should be closing in on the shape i need to be in to start one if i chose to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elivo For This Useful Post:

automatondan (06-18-2018)

Thanks
    Ill give it some time. Thanks. There is no amount of gains I could make that would be worth risking my health.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (06-16-2018)

Thanks
    hmm... I would give a little more time then jump to enanthate for 500-600mg a week?

StayHumble - StayHungry.