jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, another “tough shit” situation as some folks don’t

1. Listen to folks that know proper information

2. Don’t really care what they are doing to their body

3. Have no idea what it’s going to be like “not on a cycle”

Hey, if you’re cool with all the bad stuff that can happen or not (hope not) and ok with you might have to pin yourself for a hell of long years left..as you said you are 20..good fuuuckin luck and I hope you have a healthy life.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Personally, i would just stick with the initial plan ot 500mg for 16 weeks. Save the extra test for later...you're going to need it at some point

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
My understanding:

HPTA is binary. It's either on or off.

Doesn't matter whether it's off due to 100mg/wk or 1000mg.

So what really matters is how long it's off.

yeah that's why I was telling him to drop the HCG he's either on or off and all it's going to do is confuse his body even more and increases estrogen even more. I've never understood that protocol and would personally never do it myself.

As far as dosage vs compound vs time on, that's an old argument that seems to be never ending. I've never really seen any conclusive studies which is why I'm interested to see what pillar of balance was talking about. At the end of the day I just always pick lower doses/lower side effects and the kid offering two bad scenarios as the options. I don't want him to have a harder time recovering his natural test but I also don't want him to have to be worried about saving up for gyno surgery.

It's really a losing situation for him I think either way it goes. a lot of us on here have to pay hard-earned money and risk legal ramifications just to feel like he does naturally.

When I was his age everyone was accusing me of being on steroids and I didn't take shit but creatine and protein shakes. I grew just fine lifting 2 hours a day 6 days a week, so I highly doubt it had to do with my genetics, it seems to me he needs to spend more time researching training, nutrition and learning about his own body as opposed to steroids. Hell maybe that's a problem with some of these bodybuilders now being more open about their steroid use, when I was younger I thought they were taking the same shit I was lmao!!! yeah I was at stupid naive kid.

Reaction score
Honestly if you’re only a week or two in I’d cut the cycle short and do your pct.

I started AAS earlier than I probably should’ve too, also (partly) because my agent told me I had a good look for modeling but needed a little more lean muscle, and I can tell you that after you’ve run a cycle, training without it just isn’t the bloody same. So doing it purely for aesthetic reasons (not including some sort of bodybuilding comp) most people I’ve known dropped out of training once they realized they can’t maintain their on cycle physique off cycle.

Unless you’re cutting down to competition levels of body fat there’s really no reason you can’t lose body fat and hold on to most of your muscle naturally if you do it right and it’ll be way better for you in the long term.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so... your finally 20 and you want to try AS?
my sugesstion , wait another 5-8years.

Oblivious

Reaction score
so... your finally 20 and you want to try AS?
my sugesstion , wait another 5-8years.
I just wanna be that guy dude, i know its dumb, but its just my way of thinking, with the place I am at in my life, it could either win me everything or lose me everythihng

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I just wanna be that guy dude, i know its dumb, but its just my way of thinking, with the place I am at in my life, it could either win me everything or lose me everythihng

"that guy"? modeling is for homos and there's no real money or future in it I'll bet unless ur willing to suck off the right people... plus you aren't thinking about your future one bit, having children, trt, etc. There is no way a 20 yo can honestly say what they will want 10 years later. We grow and change and our perspectives do as well. Pct, go to school and find a career. Keep lifting and in 10-15 years think about running a cycle. just my 2 cents

New Threads