Recommended OTC supps while trying to lower BF

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
The "feeling like shit" DNP users tend to do dumbass inferno cycles with high doses. The idea being to feel like shit but get it done as soon as possible. It's stupid and not something I recommend for anyone. Then you have people like me who use low doses for longer periods of time with minimal side effects.

Not that I'm recommending you run DNP without doing some extensive research before hand (extensive = reading scientific data, asking smart people about things you're unclear on, etc, etc). This isn't a compound to be taken lightly.

Thats the impression i got, that it was not something to start taking without knowing as much as you can about it. IF things would start to stall or stop maybe then i may consider it, but as of now the diet and training are working and as long as that is doing its job i dont feel a need to go the DNP rout.
I was asking cause i figured there was other stuff i probably should be taking and also to see if there was anything else to help give the process a little extra boost.
Im not in a rush, but im also in a rush..if you get what i mean LOL

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Pretty sure that all supplements are really nonsense. The only ones that worked are banned now and everyone on here is running test anyway so they are worthless even now. I never felt a single benefit from creatine or any other still legal supp. If diet is right then theyre all unnecessary

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
See, I never get the meth feeling on EC...now granted it’s the bronkaid or primatine version but it mainly helps with appetite for me.

I still am of the opinion that dnp just isnt isn’t for me at all. I’ve seen the stuff works by logs in here of people on it, but I’d rather not feel like that much shit lol.

I think it depends on the person. Meth is obviously an exaggeration but I got into this for health reasons. I cleaned up my diet and got my weight under control. Stopped excess caffeine for BP Reasons.

So adding a stimulant that made me on edge all day long felt counter to that goal. At work I felt off talking to clients all hyped up as well.

If you’re a 6 mountain dews and 2 monsters a day kind of guy, you’ll feel totally normal.

If you're a competitor with a deadline or really need that extra edge then its an easy choice. (Though POBs answer applies even more at that point. Jump to DNP or clen lol)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I WAS a fairly heavy caffeine drinker before I gave up pop (soda to some of you)
the first few times I took EC I felt a little wound up but it now the only thing I get is that I sweat more when I’m on it.

Just dont think im at the point that I want to jump to DNP, and clen I don’t know enough about. I was already familiar with EC that’s why I felt comfortable using it.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Garcinia Cambogia Works alright, if you haven't heard of it's a natural appetite suppressant. Some omega fat supplements wouldn't be a bad idea either

Reaction score
In 2011 I lost over 100 pounds easily because Ephedrine was strong AF. Didn't want to eat. When it got banned.. I used Norcodrene which was pretty strong appetite suppressant.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
The EC keeps my appitite pretty well controlled.not to mention my body is probably
getting used to eating less.
And man do I remember ephedra of the old days lol, I was on so much of that crap it had my face twitching....lol I was so stupid then I didn’t even know I was using multiple supps that had it in them!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
TRT is all you need aside a healthy, reasonable diet.

got the TRT cooking , 8 weeks on it now, the diet for the last 2 or 3 has been finally dialed in and good.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
drinking green tea would also help a tad and is quite healthy

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Carnatine is great. thing with Stims is they raise cortisol which can lead to muscle loss if overdone without assistance. Little coffee n l carnitine with your fasted cardio and then your pre workout is plenty.

New Threads