Thread: Quick Q

Thanks

Quick Q

Does gh make you hungry? Been on 6 weeks and I could eat everything in sight. I'm hungry all the time. Not just bored hungry either, REALLY hungry.
    I've been eating above maint as it is for the past 8 weeks due to my var cycle and bulking. Thought it was the var making me want to eat, but wondering if it could be the gh?
    Burn the fat! >:)

Zeek

Re: Quick Q

I would really like to say no, it does not but the truth is that many people do complain about excessive hunger while on growth.

I start hearing hungry and gh in the same sentence and i start to think GHRP-6 .

Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
    Does gh make you hungry? Been on 6 weeks and I could eat everything in sight. I'm hungry all the time. Not just bored hungry either, REALLY hungry.
    I've been eating above maint as it is for the past 8 weeks due to my var cycle and bulking. Thought it was the var making me want to eat, but wondering if it could be the gh?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Is the GH good? Is the hunger intense after injection? Could be ghrp6 instead of GH
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Is the GH good? Is the hunger intense after injection? Could be ghrp6 instead of GH
    It's us pharm grade. I know it's good. Just steady hunger througout the day. I inject at night.

Probly shouldn't have started var and gh at the same time. Shame on me, but I knew I was in the gh for the long haul and didn't see the point of waiting. Intense hunger started when I upped var to 10mg. Just finished cycle yesterday. We'll see if the hunger drops off.....

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

very interesting, I have not experienced that with anything...but I'm a freak...I would ignore it anyway...LOL
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Zeek

Hey MT which brand are you running?

Thanks

AoS- I'm ignoring it, it's just getting on my nerves. Also my husband mentioned the hunger could have something to do w/ me bleeding non stop for going on 10 weeks now. IDK, just want that to stop.

Zeek-
    Box is stamped Somatropin w/ batch #. Tops are silver.

Thanks

I haven't experienced hunger with GH either Mt, I have also done injections at night & it hasn't affected my hunger at all....
    Did u stop the forged burner ? Because since it does have an appetite supressant, if u stopped it that might have something to do with it.

I know some women do complain of being hungrier after they finish their var cycle.

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm....from my experience with women on growth, the only side im told that shows "good" gh is feeling like you have carpel tunnel syndrome.......but this is just from word of mouth, no experience.

Georgia

Originally Posted by absofsteel67 View Post
    but I'm a freak...
    So am I....so...am...I

haha.

I creep myself out sometimes.

That hunger is good! Means your body needs more fuel to keep growing stronger, bigger, faster!