Cyp 250

rburdge84

Elite
Reaction score
So I ordered some cyp 250 about 6 mo ago and just checked it because I plan on cycling in about 3 months and in the vials is like gelatin as if it wasn’t mixed all the way. Have any of you guys had this problem and any way it could be resolved?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I've heard of crystalizing, but gelatin? Heating up the vial is all I know.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've heard of crystalizing, but gelatin? Heating up the vial is all I know.

I know what he means by gelatin but that has never happened to mine without concurrent crystallization.

Yes, put it into recently boiled water. Shake. Repeat if neeed.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I ordered some cyp 250 about 6 mo ago and just checked it because I plan on cycling in about 3 months and in the vials is like gelatin as if it wasn’t mixed all the way. Have any of you guys had this problem and any way it could be resolved?

Warm the shit. Or see what one of your sources say

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually rememebr years ago I had pharm grade cyp and this happened. Seems like a form of crytalizing

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hairdryer technique might help if the warm water doesn't do the trick.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't like using water just because oil and water don't mix. But do warm it up. If it's an unopened vial stick a needle thru the stopper to vent it. Just don't put the needle into the oil. Leave it in the headspace. Heat gently and swirl often.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m still trying to figure out being patient enough to order 9 months before you intend to put it to use. Warm it, shake it, pin it.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I actually rememebr years ago I had pharm grade cyp and this happened. Seems like a form of crytalizing

Hell, one of my bottles from Empower crystallized on me last month and I couldn't tell until I pulled it into the syringe. I put the testosterone back into the bottle, and heated it up under hot running water. I spent a good ten minutes heating and shaking, but after I was done with that, it pulled clear and I injected it.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I’m still trying to figure out being patient enough to order 9 months before you intend to put it to use. Warm it, shake it, pin it.

lol, you and I have the same problem. I'm going to do something different after my August labs, but I know that if I stocked up in April for after my August labs, I wouldn't have waited until after that August blood draw... I'm pretty sure my free testosterone would have gone through the roof, my RBC and Hematocrit would have been high, and my lipid profile would have taken a dump with LDL being WAY high and HDL being WAY low... I'm sure I missed a couple of other things that would have freaked my doctor out.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never had any issues with any gear especially cyp

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it gelling up before, I've had it crash a few times on me and just had to heat to get it back into suspension.

When you say it is a gel, does this mean you can tilt the vial around in any direction and it the contents of the vial don't move?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
talk to the maker or toss it and get new shit

rburdge84

Elite
Reaction score
Appreciate it, I think it’s crystalizing, I will heat it up and see if that seems to solve it.

New Threads