SI referral contest! Get yourself some freebies!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's go guys! Get your shit together and win some free stuff. Easy but be careful!!

Z

Zeek

We can keep this in our steroids forum that gets the most traffic for now....

We are putting together a little referral contest for you all. It should begin tomorrrow or monday latest and run for 2 weeks.

There will be prizes provided by sponsors

1st place prize

2nd place prize

3rd place prize

check this thread for updates

Reaction score
This what makes this site better than others...

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are the goodies? If i win i want a full body massage by EZ while he wears his mankini.

Z

Zeek

Will be working on this in earnest starting Monday gents! hopefully by next friday we have the prizes in place and can kick this off!

Z

Zeek

Which mod has the best relationship with manpower? they have already expressed their willingness to provide prizes. Cough POB ;)

Perhaps that mod with the best working relationship can see about getting the best prizes possible for our guys? just sayin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which mod has the best relationship with manpower? they have already expressed their willingness to provide prizes. Cough POB ;)

Perhaps that mod with the best working relationship can see about getting the best prizes possible for our guys? just sayin

On it..............

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well guys were all friends here and don't be a piece of shit and make names to win. If I find out someone's doing that you'll be banned as soon as I see the same ip's

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol no I just don't like cheaters. If you cheat ill ban your ass!! This applies to everyone. Lol I know we don't count. Lol.

G

Georgia

Lol no I just don't like cheaters. If you cheat ill ban your ass!! This applies to everyone. Lol I know we don't count. Lol.

Keep the banning threats to a minimum please. Makes me feel uneasy. lol.

And just for that I am making 20 fake accounts with the words 'Herm' and 'Penis' in them somehow

Z

Zeek

With this crew of guys we have here I can almost guarantee none of them would make fake accounts etc to win a prize.

New Threads