3rd shot

andy

Elite
Reaction score
my mate made the 3rd shot in this blast ,same shot, same leg (we alternate legs) , he says he got a bump from the needle leg is bloated a bit, but it's getting off slowely . Also no discolouration or anything weird. So I guess he's safe ?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need to be aware of fever, red stripes, swelling, and hot to the touch. These are issues that will likely require medical attention from a professional.

Otherwise it's almost certainly virgin muscle with someone that is not accustomed to pinning. First cycle you're going to get knots, no way around it.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Need to be aware of fever, red stripes, swelling, and hot to the touch. These are issues that will likely require medical attention from a professional.

Otherwise it's almost certainly virgin muscle with someone that is not accustomed to pinning. First cycle you're going to get knots, no way around it.

thanks!! ;)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's he shooting and how much?

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forget pining Quads! Too many veins to hit. Do a search here for ventrogluteal site, Or VG injection. You might still get a knot the first time or two but it works out much better.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure all is ok as I’ve said it before lol...did it once..fuccked me over but no infection :32 (20):

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I love shooting my quads but for some reason, I get nervous as fck immediately before the stick..

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Forget pining Quads! Too many veins to hit. Do a search here for ventrogluteal site, Or VG injection. You might still get a knot the first time or two but it works out much better.

shit I'm so white I can see every in vein in my leg never bothered me.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen more people have issues with pinning quads by far more than anywhere else. fuk pinning quads! that is all.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Quads used to be my least favorite place to pin aside from glutes, but now my quads are my favorite spot. Just push past the virgin muscle pains and the fear of hitting something you are not supposed to... Do I occasionally hit a nerve bundle or vein and make my leg jump, yes... But its not very often. Most of the time (9/10 times) I have no issues or pain whatsoever, even with a full barrel.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen more people have issues with pinning quads by far more than anywhere else. fuk pinning quads! that is all.

Lol, I can’t remember the name of the shit I injected (brain issue lol) was the quick energy shit (got it sent to me from a member) Went to a Spartan 13 mile race in 102 degrees..pinned right before it and thank god it didn’t bother the race..shit came next day! Also didn’t do anything to help me do the race.....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
enanthate 600mg/w shooting sun and wednesdays

200 mg/ml? The E can have a little more bite then cyp but in my opinion, if the gear is good gear, you shouldn't have a serious reaction.

eddiek

Reaction score
The only place I pin are the quads. Been pinning twice per week for about 2 years blast and cruise. I just alternate quads. Not flexible enough to pin and inject anywhere else....lol.....and wife refuses to pin my glute for me. I would say 3 out of 4 shots are totally clean. The 1 out of 4 will occasionally hit a vein. Just push through and you will reach the muscle. Just be prepared when pulling the pin out for some spurts of blood. Massage for 30 seconds after injection and quad pain will be minimal even injection up to 3 CC's....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The only place I pin are the quads. Been pinning twice per week for about 2 years blast and cruise. I just alternate quads. Not flexible enough to pin and inject anywhere else....lol.....and wife refuses to pin my glute for me. I would say 3 out of 4 shots are totally clean. The 1 out of 4 will occasionally hit a vein. Just push through and you will reach the muscle. Just be prepared when pulling the pin out for some spurts of blood. Massage for 30 seconds after injection and quad pain will be minimal even injection up to 3 CC's....

Not flexible enough to pin your delts or pecs?
Wow.
Please post a picture.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Here I am, pinned my first 4 in the quads, first 2 were painful after that no pip, hit a nerve twice, contracted my whole fking quad.
I did it cause I was scared of pinning anywhere else

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can pin my right quad with no problem but my left is a bitch.. takes for fkin ever to inject the oil inside.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I can pin my right quad with no problem but my left is a bitch.. takes for fkin ever to inject the oil inside.

I do mainly quads, both sides. Havent had any issues other than the first time in each, got some pip from that with my TRT test c dose. Since then its been smooth as could be. Ill do delts as well and have not had any problems with them either.

New Threads