What carrier oil do you use?

Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering what carrier oil you guys use for your home brews and why? Nowadays, ive been hearing of carrier oils ive never heard of before such as castor oil, also i was told miglyol 840 allows one to dose compounds higher without adding EO or any other solvents. And i hear those 2 are thinner. I also know some who use MCT 60/40 which Karius told me was thinner and easier to filter. I also know some our cusomers who uses 100% Ethyl oleate to make 200mg/ml for primo enanthate. Someone also used a 2/20 ratio with 100% EO or a 50/50 GSO/EO ratio for all their compounds as EO helps hold A LOT of compounds and it does so very well.

Just wanted some opinions, advice and suggestions.

Thanks

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to try test U in castor oil for trt. I hear some gripes about knots from MCT.

I tend to stick to gso. I don't want shit like guiacol or eo in my stuff.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Redline 20/60 in all my mopeds.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Redline 20/60 in all my mopeds.

Cheap bastard, you need to use Amsoil. if the motor blows and you end up riding the short bus with me again don't say I didn't warn you. Still I'm a nice fella I'll let you borrow my helmet that they make me wear, only problem is you can't lick the windows as good but you look super cool while doing it!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wrote a real answer re read your post wrote a new answer:
i use Lucas

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only make sandwiches

Making juice wouldn't be my thing

Mct doesn't get along with me

Gso seems to like me

Eo I've never had problems with

Mig840 seems to be the newest carrier people love but some to react to it. Stuff is extremely thin

Guicoil (spelling) I couldn't do anymore. I would smell up the house and realized if I'm not gonna put it in my vehicle I shouldnt put it in me

Last edited:

Aoutest

Reaction score
Mig840 is the new way. Thin, holds greater amounts of compound and reduces the need for solvents. It’s the goat so far.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mig840 is the new way. Thin, holds greater amounts of compound and reduces the need for solvents. It’s the goat so far.
Have you pinned any gear with Mig840?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kim!! You son of a bitch!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I gotta agree.. some have bad reactions but damn it's smooth

Like thin water

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
The only oil I've tried is GSO. Seemed to work great for me in the past.

Reaction score
Is it possible to just use different oil types to make the oil thinner, like 50% gso and 50% sunflower oil, or something like that?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Is it possible to just use different oil types to make the oil thinner, like 50% gso and 50% sunflower oil, or something like that?

No.

You'd use 100% of whichever oil is thinner.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

can you explain why you can’t use different types of oil together?

You specified to mix oils for the purpose of making a thinner oil. That’s not how physical science works.

You can mix two oils. But why would you?

Reaction score
You specified to mix oils for the purpose of making a thinner oil. That’s not how physical science works.

You can mix two oils. But why would you?

to make the viscosity of the total product lower, mct oil does have a lower viscosity than gso, so if you mix it together you get a thinner product right, so i tought maby there are other oils with the same outcome. I dont want to use EO in the product or mig480.

Kind regards

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
to make the viscosity of the total product lower, mct oil does have a lower viscosity than gso, so if you mix it together you get a thinner product right, so i tought maby there are other oils with the same outcome. I dont want to use EO in the product or mig480.

Kind regards

Why not use straight mct rather than mixing?

Reaction score
Why not use straight mct rather than mixing?
because my body can't handle mct oil for injection, and only gso is so thick, thats why i asked of you can mix up two types of oil to make it thinner. i can't use mct, EO or mig480. i use olny gso now but the oil is so thick that i tought maby there are more ways to go.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
because my body can't handle mct oil for injection, and only gso is so thick, thats why i asked of you can mix up two types of oil to make it thinner. i can't use mct, EO or mig480. i use olny gso now but the oil is so thick that i tought maby there are more ways to go.

Just warm it a bit prior to injecting to thin it. Gso isn't that thick I can inject it thru a slin pin.

New Threads