What carrier oil do you use?

Reaction score
Just warm it a bit prior to injecting to thin it. Gso isn't that thick I can inject it thru a slin pin.

yes i already warm it up, but that is not what i want to do every time im going to inject myself. so i was just wondering if there are other ways.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
yes i already warm it up, but that is not what i want to do every time im going to inject myself. so i was just wondering if there are other ways.
Coffee mug with two fingers of water, microwave for 60 seconds. Place vile in. Draw 60 seconds after that.

It’s neither difficult nor time consuming. Much easier than trying to come up with a new recipe, don’t you think?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok then use cottonseed oil or thin with eo. Seems harder than running a vial under a hot tap for 20 seconds.

Reaction score
because my body can't handle mct oil for injection, and only gso is so thick, thats why i asked of you can mix up two types of oil to make it thinner. i can't use mct, EO or mig480. i use olny gso now but the oil is so thick that i tought maby there are more ways to go.

Why can't your body handle MCT or mig840? What actually happens if you inject it?

New Threads