Failed my steroid test, Few Questions

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
This is crazy, I work with a guy that's a very large powerlifter. He has no shame, and does not hide the fact that he's on the juice. They've sent him down for a urine test specifically to test for steroids. The hospital he went to flat out told him they can't do that type of tests are the most they can do is ask him if he's taking them.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
We get random drug screens at work, but I’m fairly sure they are just checking for your normal crap, opioids. Pot, cocain and shit like that. Although it is mostly women and judging by the looks of the few guys that work here, I’m probably the only one who lifts lol.
But ive never heard of a place that checks for steroids outside a competition.

Reaction score
To answer your question; your T:E ratio will be fine

I went on my own accord to the doctor Tuesday and got my lab work done for my blood testosterone levels and they bounced back to 1,250 ng/dl. So apparently I was overdoing it slightly on the Clomid. My worry is the clomid is going to **** up the TE ratio because it did more than “get me back to normal”

I’m also curious as to when would my levels return to normal since stopping clomid today.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are different drug panels that employers can ask for.

5 Panel: Amphetamines ,THC, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)
8 Panel: Items above plus Barbiturates , Benzodiazepines (tranquilizers like Valium, Librium, Xanax), Benzodiazepines (tranquilizers like Valium, Librium, Xanax)
10 Panel: Items above plus Methadone , Propoxyphene

Testing can also be done for the following, but is not in a typical drug screen panel.

• Hallucinogens (LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, peyote)
  • Inhalants (paint, glue, hairspray)
  • Anabolic steroids (synthesized, muscle-building hormones)
  • Hydrocodone (prescription medication known as Lortab, Vicodin, Oxycodone)
  • MDMA ( commonly known as Ecstasy)

Sounds like you raised someone's suspicion like the others said. Someone is out to get you.....and they did.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to try doing some hairspray.

Reaction score
I got my lawyer to make an amendment to the contract stating that test will be delayed until it is out of my system. Crisis Averted. Thank you to everyone who helped me out in this moment of panic.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey everyone...let’s kick the shit out of this guy when he’s down and fearing for his job!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Get a job at the whitehouse. They do not test for steroids there:

https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/...decorates-cakes-and-bench-presses-700-pounds/

"Rush says the secret to his bulging physique is endurance training. He’ll start with 50 reps, bench pressing 225 pounds—then repeat it four or five times. He’ll do the same with an incline press, then decline. “Right there, I’ve already done 600 reps—and that’s in the first 30 minutes,” he says.He emphasizes that he’s never taken steroids. “If I had ever taken steroids, I would hate to see what kind of monster I would be right now.”

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this is an odd little pickle huh...?