Up date on first cycle of test

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Hey fellas well it’s going into week three figured some stuff out I think it was either the prop in the sustanon or the grape seed oil my body don’t agree with picked ou some test enanthate and shit all is well pinned with it yesterday into my delt again opposite one that was giving me issues wich has cleared up by the way !!! And yeah no PIP even next day so yeah must be the sustanon wich sucks because going to have to toss a couple cycles worth of gear but hell its better than being in ****ing that much pain to where I don’t even want to train. So yeah that’s the update I think I’m starting to feel the effects. Slowly but surely definitely libido has kicked in so ik it’s not fake gear!!!! I will check back in a week or so thanks again for all the input and thank god I didn’t have an infection I was about ready to hang this shit up after that 3 rd shot !!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Oh for got to mention the enanthate is in cotton seed oil and the sustanon was grape seed so I’m going to have to determine this one if it was the oil or just the gear !!

Oblivious

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you it's the prop not gso. Good move making the switch
A lot of people meso and other forums complained about being allergic or sensitive to GSO ? I mean maybe its the prop but chances are that it is GSO

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you it's the prop not gso. Good move making the switch

A lot of people meso and other forums complained about being allergic or sensitive to GSO ? I mean maybe its the prop but chances are that it is GSO

Good grief kid.

This aint other forums. It's a better forum. And you think your opinion is right as compared to the Admin of said forum? He is also speaking from experience whereas you are speaking from hear say on other boards.

I mean MAYBE you're right Chances are POB is.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most short esters are going to give you more injection soreness than the long esters. I'd really recommend that you pin glutes & not keep going to the delts.

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll get it worked out I agree with the experienced I think it’s the prop I will find out thou in the future. Was some crazy shit thou what happend had me freaked out after the pain went away there was a big ol golf ball sized welt right below my delt hope I don’t have to experience it again

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My guess is the Prop was the issue but it doesn't matter, you're on the right path now. Glad you're starting to feel the effects.

Don't know if you actually pitched the old gear or not but if you didn't, you could save it. Some guys who have had your problem can get away with pinning it in a Slin SQ. You end up pinning it a lot but flushing gear sucks. Just an idea if you are a TRT guy after cycle.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Good grief kid.

This aint other forums. It's a better forum. And you think your opinion is right as compared to the Admin of said forum? He is also speaking from experience whereas you are speaking from hear say on other boards.

I mean MAYBE you're right Chances are POB is.

if y'all keep arguing like an old married couple you're going to wind up being BFFs lol

BulldogBo

Reaction score
My guess is the Prop was the issue but it doesn't matter, you're on the right path now. Glad you're starting to feel the effects.

Don't know if you actually pitched the old gear or not but if you didn't, you could save it. Some guys who have had your problem can get away with pinning it in a Slin SQ. You end up pinning it a lot but flushing gear sucks. Just an idea if you are a TRT guy after cycle.

Thanks bud yeah I’m going to keep it around I will figure something to do with it I can’t bring myself to just pitch 50 ml’s of gear

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you wanna take advice from mindless you go right ahead.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I pinned gripe seed oil for trt test for 2 years no problem. Smooth as silk. Doubt that's the issue, as stated by POB.

New Threads