Nyc brothers?

Reaction score
New to nyc queens to be exact. Any other people from nyc ? Just looking to make some relationships based on bodybuilding. I’m 18 years old thanks guys

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Man you're not going to get a whole bunch of people to respond to this, even if they live next door. I have wondered myself about getting a weight lifting partner on here but you have to get to know people first.

Even if you just genuinely want to make new friends, it can make a lot of people nervous and come off as a little shady. Givin some of the content that is spoken about, you know what I mean?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
UGBB offers hundreds of years of PL, BB, diet and other training information. Take advantage of the collective resources available.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
PFM is right (I know shocking) read up on here, lots of stuff in the training threads to learn from, even if it’s not recent it’s still great info. Ask questions and the members on here will help you.
Move been here little over 2 months and have learned a ton and I’m 42 and have been lifting off and on since I was 12. There is always someone who knows more.

makes friends at the gym you go to and find someone around your speed to work out with.

makes it easier when you are both around the same level.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
New to nyc queens to be exact. Any other people from nyc ? Just looking to make some relationships based on bodybuilding. I’m 18 years old thanks guys

hope you are not looking for a hook up buddy, that isnt our thing here.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know a bunch of gays in New York who would love to meet u

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome but a lot of us are old asses:32 (20):

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only fags live in queens..Thats why its called queens..Real men live in brooklyn but would never hangout with anyone from queens..welcome to si

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only fags live in queens..Thats why its called queens..Real men live in brooklyn but would never hangout with anyone from queens..welcome to si

Brooklyn always eats everyone else

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
boston and brooklyn have always been known to be tough places

New Threads