Hgh prices ???

Reaction score
On my last post I asked if test could possibly make an 18 year old slightly a little taller. Probably not if anything it could speed up the process of the growth plates fusing. Anyways has anyone ever taken hgh and experienced a few inches taller say 5’11 to 6’1 or increase size in hand or feet or wrists. And how much did it cost you. No trolls please thanks brothers

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People are prescribed HGH as children for growth. So yes it works. Not a foot taller just some.

Thing is, it works if you are somehow deficient. Your height may just be genetic.

As for cost it varies. Unreliable cheap Chinese shit that's probably fake maybe 250 per 100iu kit. For real pharm GH 700 to 800 is not unheard of. And you would need MANY of these kits.

You would do better to just learn to be ok with being your height.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Get a few friends and have them tie your ankles to the bumper of a a truck, and the rest of you to a tree!

Just dont pick any with a lead foot!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kevlin!??? That you?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you got 6k in cash and a good pharm hook up..........go for it. we've already tried to push you off this but you are tunnel vision on it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This being only 18 and tripping on height reminds me of young girls worrying about fat..difference is, height is not a fix (that I know of)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Why do you need to be taller? Is there a rollercoaster you dont meet the requirement for or something?...youre a weird dude..welcome to ug.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Why do you need to be taller? Is there a rollercoaster you dont meet the requirement for or something?...youre a weird dude..welcome to ug.

Yeah, I think that's why I accepted his friend request, he should be entertaining LOL

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
This being only 18 and tripping on height reminds me of young girls worrying about fat..difference is, height is not a fix (that I know of)

Damn you're cute, I like the new pic! oh and especially the other one where you're wearing bitch mittens LOL

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
On my last post I asked if test could possibly make an 18 year old slightly a little taller. Probably not if anything it could speed up the process of the growth plates fusing. Anyways has anyone ever taken hgh and experienced a few inches taller say 5’11 to 6’1 or increase size in hand or feet or wrists. And how much did it cost you. No trolls please thanks brothers

man I really don't know why it's such a urgent issue for you, just take what you're given and work with it.

on the other hand if you really that upset with it, then you better get some really good health insurance coverage and make sure that you're reason is acceptable under their plan and get a doctor to write you a prescription. I've never done HGH before but reading the reviews from guys who buy the crap online versus the ones prescribed it, night and day difference.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U need at least 4 kits of real shit..

Zeek loves rips

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends who's selling it..

Get a legal prescription

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
It depends who's selling it..

Get a legal prescription

You cant even afford it with a script...

Insurance wont cover shit. My dads on TRT and his doc said he would put him on HRT but its just too damn expensive.

Reaction score
As far as I know, there are some good quality HGH in China, and the price is great. Although it has no labels.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
The key/secret is getting hooked up with a US lab. All the labs constantly have stock that is "expired" or about to expire. They cant sell it to patience so they sell the expired stock on the black market.

New Threads