18 year old taking gear

Reaction score
Last post today. Sorry guys . But has anyone at a young age ever honestly experience reprocussion from taking steroids young like honestly just if you have had experience give me some readsons. People shouldn’t dabble with test early on. Besides the fact it messes with your natural levels

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
:32 (1): his future's so bright I Gotta Wear shades! wow I'm done.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Last post today. Sorry guys . But has anyone at a young age ever honestly experience reprocussion from taking steroids young like honestly just if you have had experience give me some readsons. People shouldn’t dabble with test early on. Besides the fact it messes with your natural levels

Do you really need another reason other than it can shut down your natural production at the ripe old age of 18?? Do some research in the matter man, you sound like you are looking to get into something that 1. you are way to young to do 2. You have absolutely no clue about and 3. you are not willing to do any reading and want people to spoon feed you the information.
Everyone here is helpful, but you have got to put in some work yourself too, and if pretty much everyone so far telling you DONT TAKE STEROIDS AT 18 hasnt sunk in, then go read about it some. We are not telling you 18 is too young just to bust your balls.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Lol. Hey kid. Wanna crash your natural test and not be able to get a hard on and **** a girl? Have at it.

Reaction score
Why would you? What’s the goal? Are you a star athlete? Potential future mr Olympia? If the answer is no, you’re just a average gym rat, don’t do it! Why risk being on trt at such a young age?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

How bout this kid. Go ahead and do what you are going to do anyways... Cuz really, what bad things will likely happen, right? You just have a feeling that this is what you need tho you know NOTHING. So just go do it. And then when you have bitch tits and you are sterile and cant ever get a boner again, you can come back and beg for help, but it honestly might be too late. But oh well, you really thought this was your answer, based on no facts of course, but you probably know better than everyone else, so just go for it.

Just stop kid. You are going to destroy your body/health. You really dont know a damn thing about this. So just stop.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasnt androstene made for u 18 year olds ?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IDK who pulled the trigger on his ban, but we are in no way shape or form helping kids run gear. GTFO

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
We took andro and nor andro in high school and I knew lots of people who did some cycles who had no clue what they were doing but I dont think they did it for long enough to hurt themselves. Dumb either way. I trained twice a day in high school and put on over 20lbs in one year as a senior. Overtraining wasnt possible so roids seemed silly to me

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I took andro in college pre workout.

The type you chewed up and kept between your guns and lips. I think they were pink.

Also took it before I went out on the weekends for the "**** or fight" effects.

Couple that with some Stacker 2's and some Steel Reserve.

Not sure how I made it out of my 20's.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
We used to get some fat burner pills from GNC. Dont know what was in them but they were red and if you popped a couple before going out for the night you were not going to be able to sleep until noon the next day

Reactions: Jin

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
We used to get some fat burner pills from GNC. Dont know what was in them but they were red and if you popped a couple before going out for the night you were not going to be able to sleep until noon the next day

Probably something with ephedra in it id say, that shit worked wonders. When i was younger and stupids as hell i was on like 2 or 3 diff things that had that in it, gave me facial twitches till i cut all but one of them out. Around the same time frame that people were dropping over with heart attacks from taking too much of it i think.

Also did all that crap that used to get advertised as test booster stuff, whatever that crap mark mcguire was on, some homeopathic crap, bunch of stuff. Think i was on like 6-8 different things at one point, all over the counter junk.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It was a serious stimulant. I can remember being drunk and still having a pulse like a hummingbird. I hate stimulants too. Did coke one time and had my first panic attack the next day. Weed and booze only ever since

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
It was a serious stimulant. I can remember being drunk and still having a pulse like a hummingbird. I hate stimulants too. Did coke one time and had my first panic attack the next day. Weed and booze only ever since

must have been some good blow to effect you the next day...

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It was more just the thought of what I had done, plus Is been awake for 48 hrs. Combine that with a terrible hangover and, well, you get it

New Threads