Safest cycle ?

Reaction score
Ok guys thank you for all your feedback on my prior posts . These are all hypotheticals Anayways. What is the safest steroid to gain muscle . All steroids are dangerous blah blah and all **** you up. I know. But scientifically what is the steroid that gives the least sides and least natural productions or future productions

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ok guys thank you for all your feedback on my prior posts . These are all hypotheticals Anayways. What is the safest steroid to gain muscle . All steroids are dangerous blah blah and all **** you up. I know. But scientifically what is the steroid that gives the least sides and least natural productions or future productions

Running a cycle is a sure way to decrease your chances of getting taller.

No steroids for you.

To answer your question: since your body makes testosterone, testosterone is the safest steroid. Especially when taken as needed for hypogonadal males. Which you are not.

Last edited:

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Running a cycle is a sure way to decrease your chances of getting taller.

No steroids for you.

To answer your question: since your body makes testosterone, testosterone is the safest steroid. Especially when taken as needed for hypogonadal males. Which you are not.

man I'm about ready to jab his ass with a needle myself just so he'll shut the **** up stop asking stupid questions and making a new thread every 30 ****ing minutes asking the same shit a different way. obviously he's too stupid to hit the goddamn search button for simple ass questions. Nothing worse than lazy ass trolls!

Shit he can at least be original and a little entertaining. rant over!

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Test is best but everything is dose related.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test 20mg eom

andy

Elite
Reaction score
the safest cycle would be not to cycle at all.

but if you have to. I'd go with test only. Reason is obvious.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Knew this was coming. Idiot took up most of the boards time and space yesterday. One thread he was 5'6 then the next he was 5'8

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Knew this was coming. Idiot took up most of the boards time and space yesterday. One thread he was 5'6 then the next he was 5'8

Maybe he grew quick

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score

Yeah maybe somebody kick started his gonads and grew a couple inches, I just wonder if he still fits under the bridge he crawled out of.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I bet he was that annoying Dateline guy going on boards posing as an 18 y/o moron trying to get some random internet bad men to throw drugs at him so he could do a show about it.
We see you Chris Hansen you fuc

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I bet he was that annoying Dateline guy going on boards posing as an 18 y/o moron trying to get some random internet bad men to throw drugs at him so he could do a show about it.
We see you Chris Hansen you fuc

lyVBzAO.jpg

New Threads