Vets opinion on blood test results

Reaction score
NOTE: --All hypothetical scenarios here -- just for entertainment and group discussion---

So gentlemen,

Lets say someone was using a quality testosterone enanthate and getting good results (750/week) -- high sex drive, muscle fullness etc...

Then they switch brands (to what they have heard is also a quality brand) (900 mg/week) --- yet 3 weeks later feel a drop in sex drive and muscles feel more "flat".....

So then they go in for blood testing to see where their numbers are ----

Labs come back and show a Total Test score of - 2580 ng/dL --- Free Test score of - 1207.4

Now, while that is "HIGH" -- it does not seem that high considering the 900 mg/week dose? As we all have seen 500-1000 mg/week produce levels of 4000-8000

SO --- do you think the previously ran "good test" 3 weeks prior to the lab test was still active skewing blood tests? OR this stuff is just simply under-dosed OR the person has low genetic expression for esterase enzyme and is "holding on" to more test than normal?

Vets, mods, experienced people some discussion please...

-FF

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First why switch brands and doses?

Sounds like the new stuff is way underdosed. 900 mg a week your levels should be at least triple that.

Reaction score
Well the reason for switching would be due to the stock of a salvaged brand that is no longer in existence running completely out.....

I agree as I would have thought the results would be at least double that

-FF

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious what would happen if you backed off the dose from 900 down to 750... Where are the estrogen levels in the bloodwork?

Reaction score
Does anyone imagine that the previously shot "good brand" of test was still keeping blood elevated after 3 weeks to get that 2580 reading or it would have been completely diminished by 3 weeks after?

-FF

PVL

Reaction score
yeah sounds like its underdosed by maybe half or more. thats the problem with UG labs, some are overdosed, some are on point but most of them have very little. and it could also be prop labeled as enan or cyp. saw that many times in the past

Reaction score
yeah sounds like its underdosed by maybe half or more. thats the problem with UG labs, some are overdosed, some are on point but most of them have very little. and it could also be prop labeled as enan or cyp. saw that many times in the past

That is sad that a test 350 would be underdosed so much --- just come clean test 150 lol --- I hate these current times....

-FF

PVL

Reaction score
That is sad that a test 350 would be underdosed so much --- just come clean test 150 lol --- I hate these current times....

-FF

believe me i know exactly what you are talking about. its why i stick to the legal stuff and grey area.....the state of bodybuilding right now is horrible. people are drugging one another just so they can beat them in a contest......i mean wtf?

what happened to the days where we are trying to help each other get to our bests? i think its really sad people would purposely hurt another person because of jealousy or better potential.

New Threads