Test and eq

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any news?.................................................

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you went to the doctor bro ...I’ve seen too many minor injuries turn bad because people are too tough to see the doc...hang in there..get fully recovered..the gear will still be here when you’re better.

Not just injuries unfortunately, I've known people who have passed from diseases because they just won't have simple checkups or go when something is wrong like dude wasn't doing.....I just don't get it...fuuuck that...I want to live!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should be thoroughly checked out by more then one DR before you lift again. At least 2 doc's

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Don't fuk with a head injury man, it takes a lot of force to break a hard hat, and depending on the quality of your hard hat your head absorbed a lot of blunt force trauma. Glad you're getting looked at.
ya I just paid about 800 for this hard hat it was supposed to be top of the line. Even had a communication system.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I’m still at the hospital turns out my brain was bleeding. Thanks everyone for telling me to quit being a dumbass and going. They were surprised I seemed fine. Great chance you all saved me by telling me to go see a doctor. They said if I kept trying to hold it off I would’ve died and are surprised I didn’t.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Jeeez thats Crazy man. I’m glad you listened! Ugbb saving one dumb dumb at a time lol.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m still at the hospital turns out my brain was bleeding. Thanks everyone for telling me to quit being a dumbass and going. They were surprised I seemed fine. Great chance you all saved me by telling me to go see a doctor. They said if I kept trying to hold it off I would’ve died and are surprised I didn’t.

Thank the fuuuucking lord you listened...so happy you took care of business...don’t ever fuuuck around again if you love living dear!!!!:)

Get well, and forget about gear for now!

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Thank the fuuuucking lord you listened...so happy you took care of business...don’t ever fuuuck around again if you love living dear!!!!:)

Get well, and forget about gear for now!
Thanks for the concern and the quick replies! Ya’ll saved my ass. Appreciate it everyone

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern and the quick replies! Ya’ll saved my ass. Appreciate it everyone

Dude you could of had intracranial bleeding or something. you nutty fuk, I am one of the furthest from being healthy here and you just blew past me.

take the hospitals & DR's advice for a few weeks at least.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I had a favorite uncle who was a bodybuilder and he worked construction on the side. One day on the job, he fell through the floor and fell 2 stories. They insisted he go to the hospital, he refused and said he would be fine. He died in his sleep from a brain bleed. You are very very lucky you are alive. I miss my uncle a lot. We are not invincible, no matter how much we try to convince ourselves otherwise.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Dude you could of had intracranial bleeding or something. you nutty fuk, I am one of the furthest from being healthy here and you just blew past me.

take the hospitals & DR's advice for a few weeks at least.
They told me I need to rest up for awhile. So gives me some bulk time! I definitely need it. Good thing I didn’t take the eq or anything that could’ve been bad. Thank god theres a lot of intelligent people on here! Gives me a lot more time to read up and do more research and learn from everyone. Once again I appreciate all the help everyone and glad I’m part of this forum theres a lot of great people on here! I’m definitely going to hold off on the cycle pry till winter. I feel like there’s a lot more to learn than what I know.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They told me I need to rest up for awhile. So gives me some bulk time! I definitely need it. Good thing I didn’t take the eq or anything that could’ve been bad. Thank god theres a lot of intelligent people on here! Gives me a lot more time to read up and do more research and learn from everyone. Once again I appreciate all the help everyone and glad I’m part of this forum theres a lot of great people on here! I’m definitely going to hold off on the cycle pry till winter. I feel like there’s a lot more to learn than what I know.

Man the best of luck to you!!