Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro Hormones

Thanks
    Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,852 Posts
    Superdrol is a steroid not a prohormone. These products are just shady as **** imo. It's not the liver damage I give a shit about. I abused orals probably worse than anyone here. It's the fact that they are new and untested. They are ingested and form different chemicals. We don't know exactly what happens at that point. Like what are the by-products?

You should want to know more.

We used to have a solid forum on jelqing technique but sadly we had to remove the forum moderator Dr. tillacle.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 919 Posts
    The PH market offered potent oral AAS to normal folks, ones that had no clue what they were taking and what they needed to combat the effects of the PH.

Read up man, you have lots to go if your asking these type of questions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    I ran Super DMZ Rx and loved it for what it was. I don't think they make it anymore though. I may even still have like half a bottle in my closet lol
    Newbies Please Read: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    I ran Super DMZ Rx and loved it for what it was. I don't think they make it anymore though. I may even still have like half a bottle in my closet lol
    that was some good shit!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle manny For This Useful Post:

HollyWoodCole (06-26-2018)

BIGGEST HEAD ON UG silvereyes87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 830 Posts
    I run superdrol with test a few times now. Great kickstart . Honestly superdrol is my favorite oral .
    Strength First

10. The Following User Says Thank You to silvereyes87 For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    Yeah I still have half a bottle myself of Xtreme Tren Z it was a mix of Trenavar and DMZ. The only reason I even bought it was because I was too impatient to wait for my cycle shipping took a month. It was effective but very harsh on my system, that's why I still have half that bottle unused.

Thanks
    Okay I see a lot of people have come to agree that prohormones can be some pretty strong shit.

Does anybody know of anything OTC ((legally purchasable) (European markets included)) available that's near as effective as the original Sdrol, EPI, etc?

If I could, I'd just cruise on test and blast Sdrol for 4 weeks 3-4 times a year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gringo For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    I've actually thought about running the DMZ that I have left beside my TRT to see what it does.
    Newbies Please Read: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Okay I see a lot of people have come to agree that prohormones can be some pretty strong shit.

Does anybody know of anything OTC ((legally purchasable) (European markets included)) available that's near as effective as the original Sdrol, EPI, etc?

If I could, I'd just cruise on test and blast Sdrol for 4 weeks 3-4 times a year.
    I'm 100% in agreeance with POB about the market being shady. I am by no means a prohormone expert, I've done three different Cycles with them and 4 different prohormones. So I'm a little hesitant to really give any advice on the subject, I haven't tried any in years and don't know what new stuff is out and what old stuff is illegal now.

I would personally go with an oral steroid or maybe even a sarm, they have a lot more credible research then whatever new PH that comes on the market. I've had good results from prohormones but I also seem to have more side effects from them.
    Last edited by KINGIV; 06-26-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 2,413 Posts
    If it's PEDs you want, AAS from a trusted source are the safest, most reliable and most effective.

What benefit over aas with you get using sing SARMS or PH?

Why risk unknown ingredients/side effects?

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (06-27-2018),Robdjents (06-27-2018),twoslug (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Superdrol is a steroid not a prohormone. These products are just shady as **** imo. It's not the liver damage I give a shit about. I abused orals probably worse than anyone here. It's the fact that they are new and untested. They are ingested and form different chemicals. We don't know exactly what happens at that point. Like what are the by-products?

We used to have a solid forum on jelqing technique but sadly we had to remove the forum moderator Dr. tillacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    If it's PEDs you want, AAS from a trusted source are the safest, most reliable and most effective.

What benefit over aas with you get using sing SARMS or PH?

Why risk unknown ingredients/side effects?
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

yes I do agree using a solid AAS source would be best but that is the reason why I am exploring prohormone options. I have no problem Obtaining legitimate testosterone from a prescribed doctor or underground lab. but I have failed miserably trying to find properly dosed anabolics other than testosterone.
    Also how can we trust steroid dealers anymore then prohormone companies? Unless you can get dianabol or boldenone from a pharmacy, how can you trust it anymore than a product named Super Mandro from a supplement company?
    If I had access to some pink Thai dbol I'd have no inquires about these designer steroids marketed as prohormones. I'm just wonder if anyone has had success with a certain brand, because the chance of it being underdosed/bunk is just as great as obtaining AAS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12