Thanks

AI Increase When stunning Dbol?

So Iím currently on a cycle of 500mg test E (250mg e3.5D) and was thinking of running a 4wk cycle of dbol at the end of my 15wk cycle. Iím currently on 12.5mg of aromasin e3.5d which brings my e2 level just towards the top end of the normal range (37). No high e2 sides, no gyno, feel great.

My question is, when adding a very wet / highly aromatizing compound like dbol, what would be a good way to plan my AI intake as to not let it get too high? I was thinking of going to 12.5mg of aromasin EOD once I start the dbol, would this be a good idea? I understand itís going to vary person to person, but just wondering what other people have had to do regarding their AI intake when adding in dbol.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,180 Times in 3,005 Posts
    on dbol i would do 12.5 eod or 6mg ed..You may need more it depends ..Just make sure your ai is real..I like to have some nolva om hand too..I usually go by feel,my nips start to get a burning feeling if my estro from dbol is high

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    on dbol i would do 12.5 eod or 6mg ed..You may need more it depends ..Just make sure your ai is real..I like to have some nolva om hand too..I usually go by feel,my nips start to get a burning feeling if my estro from dbol is high
    Thanks, that sounds like a good plan. I have some nolva on hand, and Iím pretty sure my AI is real as itís been keeping my test levels in range so far on 500mg test.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 2,413 Posts
    You will need more AI.

Depends on how much dbol you take and how you react to it.

This is where experience pays off: if you know the signs of high e2 in your body you can adjust your ai level reasonably without blood tests.

Basically this will be a learning experience for you and all anyone can do (including you) is guess where to start.

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    some guys need 25mg ed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    You will need more AI.

Depends on how much dbol you take and how you react to it.

This is where experience pays off: if you know the signs of high e2 in your body you can adjust your ai level reasonably without blood tests.

Basically this will be a learning experience for you and all anyone can do (including you) is guess where to start.
    Thatís kind of how I thought it would go. Luckily I am pretty familiar with the signs of high e2 (had a shitty coach that told me not to run an AI my first few weeks - discovered I cannot sleep at all with high e2). Iíll just start out the gate with 12.5mg EOD and if I need to increase it, so be it, Iíll increase it.

Thanks
    everyone has high estro on dbol..The estro from dbol is what gets u jacked so dont go crashing it..12 eod or ed works for most

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    everyone has high estro on dbol..The estro from dbol is what gets u jacked so dont go crashing it..12 eod or ed works for most
    Definitely wouldnít want to do that. Iím okay with running my estrogen a little higher, as long as the sides donít get too bad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UrogenitalSubsect View Post
    That’s kind of how I thought it would go. Luckily I am pretty familiar with the signs of high e2 (had a shitty coach that told me not to run an AI my first few weeks - discovered I cannot sleep at all with high e2). I’ll just start out the gate with 12.5mg EOD and if I need to increase it, so be it, I’ll increase it.
    Can't sleep? Or wake up to piss a lot?

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    Can't sleep? Or wake up to piss a lot?
    Canít sleep, I get a really weird kind of ďwarmĒ feeling that just doesnít go away. Also notice some mental fogginess. Iíve had low e2 before and thatís when Iím always waking up to piss, but the high e2 sleeplessness is due to more of an odd feeling. Kind of hard to explain, but I can definitely tell that my estrogen is getting high.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UrogenitalSubsect View Post
    Can’t sleep, I get a really weird kind of “warm” feeling that just doesn’t go away. Also notice some mental fogginess. I’ve had low e2 before and that’s when I’m always waking up to piss, but the high e2 sleeplessness is due to more of an odd feeling. Kind of hard to explain, but I can definitely tell that my estrogen is getting high.
    From what I've read and experienced the initial symptoms of high e2 are highly variable according to the individual. Hence, experience is the best source of knowledge.

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

stonetag (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    From what I've read and experienced the initial symptoms of high e2 are highly variable according to the individual. Hence, experience is the best source of knowledge.
    Yeah unfortunately Iím pretty well versed with the side effects of high e2 due to some bad advice, and Iím aware of the symptoms of low e2 from being naturally low t / low e2.