Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Tell us us a little about your fitness background and goals.

Fitgurlmelz

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Tell us us a little about your fitness background and goals.

I’ve been working out for about 4 years now and this year I just got into weight training because for the past 4 years I was just doing cardio which was really nothing and I learned from my boyfriend that I need to really hit everything if I want to make gains and improvement in my body. I’ve changed my diet a lot but my weight changes a lot but weight training has really helped with everything. My goal is to get leaner but I don’t want to be scrawny. I want to keep muscle on me and have strong legs and arms. At some point I would like to cycle for sure

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB! Resistance training will definitely help ye to achieve yer goal of getting leaner and not scrawny. Diet will still be key.

How tall are ye, how much do you weigh? Tell about yer current diet macros and yer TDEE if you know it (and if not we can explain what it is and link ye a calc to help figure it out).

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Good you see the need for resistance training, diet and cardio; it allows for a better end product.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to ug, Stonetag put your pink thing away lol she don't need you getting slobber all over her and humping her leg.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Read the stickies. Make friends.

New Threads